PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bad limping Brady headed to Costa Rica for month - ?? wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhodyPatriot

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Scott Zolak on 790 The Score this morning says TB was spotted limping quite badly around Soho on Tuesday and he and Giselle are headed to Costa Rica for a month. Apparently there is much spec that Tom and Giselle will be getting married. I'm just thrilled to hear Tom isn't in some hospital somewhere after the beating he took at the hands of his o-line.

Last edited:
He's a braver man than I, I certainly would have steered clear of NYC if I were him.

Heal up, Tom.

Sure glad he's moving on. I bet we don't hear from him until training camp.

:mad: ******* offensive line!!!

Ok im done...anyways if this is true I think it'll be good for him to get away from it all for a while and just clear his head. I have complete faith that when he gets back he is gonna be playing with a chip like we've never seen before...stay safe tom! :rocker:

The thought of Brady being even more determined next year is scary.

I wasn't in the mood to make excuses for Brady after that performance...but this news does make me wonder just how hurt he really was throughout the game. I know that the Herald reported news like this earlier, but that rag has ZERO credibility after what they pulled before the game. Coming from another source, I'll have to consider that the story might be factual.

Oh well, what can you do?

I wasn't in the mood to make excuses for Brady after that performance...but this news does make me wonder just how hurt he really was throughout the game.
Which makes you wonder even more why we didn't run the ball more - and activate the 3rd TE.

:confused:

Which makes you wonder even more why we didn't run the ball more - and activate the 3rd TE.

B, it bothered me when I looked at the inactive list and I saw that our 3rd tightend was inactive. But I thought well, he's just not part of the game plan. Who know's? The way the Giants were playing it might not have made a difference. Maybe Brady told the team that he was fine. Who knows?

B, it bothered me when I looked at the inactive list and I saw that our 3rd tightend was inactive. But I thought well, he's just not part of the game plan. Who know's? The way the Giants were playing it might not have made a difference. Maybe Brady told the team that he was fine. Who knows?

Maybe he got injured worse during the game? He took a lot of beatings, more than I expected him to going into the game and he could have aggravated his injury or injured it worse.

What you just love about Tom is he never used his ankle as an excuse for anything. He was asked about it after the game and brushed it off. Tom is a winner and a champ. Same for the team. They just never makes excuses. Just really proud of how they've handled themselves after this most devastating loss. They'll be back!!! :rocker:

so thats why tom played poorly in the last two games.....he knew he was gonna be a married man in a month....:D

hope hes ready for a SB next yr....cuz i sure as hell am

I wonder if Giselle took her Victoria's Secrets nurse ensemble with her?:)

What you just love about Tom is he never used his ankle as an excuse for anything. He was asked about it after the game and brushed it off. Tom is a winner and a champ. Same for the team. They just never makes excuses. Just really proud of how they've handled themselves after this most devastating loss. They'll be back!!! :rocker:

The fan base could learn a lot from these guys in that respect. Tom wasn't on the field for the last Giants drive, when they had plenty of changes to seal the deal.

so thats why tom played poorly in the last two games.....he knew he was gonna be a married man in a month....:D

hope hes ready for a SB next yr....cuz i sure as hell am

There are rumors of Tom's impending wedding every off season for the last 5 years.

I know what he does to get ready for a SB, exactly what is it you do, ALP?

Perhaps marriage would be good for him. That would limit the gossip. No?

They could have used O'Cal as a third TE a little more. In that game I'd have rather used O'Cal than Spack anyways.

They could have used O'Cal as a third TE a little more. In that game I'd have rather used O'Cal than Spack anyways.
Either way, some more running might have been interesting especially in a close game.

Scott Zolak on 790 The Score this morning says TB was spotted limping quite badly around Soho on Tuesday and he and Giselle are headed to Costa Rica for a month. Apparently there is much spec that Tom and Giselle will be getting married. I'm just thrilled to hear Tom isn't in some hospital somewhere after the beating he took at the hands of his o-line.

can you listen to 790 the score over the internet ?

good for him..maybe moss should go steal Osi Umenyiora's model girlfriend selita ebanks..she a victorias secret model & then hit up costa rica with tom & giselle haha.moss deserves a model to play with after his awesome season haha

I'm always amazed how tough that guy is. Some of the hits he took I thought he would never get up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes