PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bad dream I had...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsBoy12

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I woke up this morning and I want to share the bad dream that I had with you all. I had a dream that the Pats were 3-7 going into their bye week. It wasn't pretty. In the dream, they continued to struggle scoring and teams were blowing them out every game. They were abysmal. The only encouraging thing was that KC was on the schedule in my dream and they aren't in reality.:( I just thought I'd share that.

Re: Bad Dream I had . . .

You shouldn't have eaten that burrito before bed.

Good thing you shared your dream, I was worried there for a second.

Please ... keep those negative dreams to yourself.:(

I woke up this morning and I want to share the bad dream that I had with you all. I had a dream that the Pats were 3-7 going into their bye week. It wasn't pretty. In the dream, they continued to struggle scoring and teams were blowing them out every game. They were abysmal. The only encouraging thing was that KC was on the schedule in my dream and they aren't in reality.:( I just thought I'd share that.

Considering the Pats' bye week is week 8, you can be relieved to know that it was just a dream. Nor is KC on the schedule.

With the way they are playing... it wouldnt surprise me. :eek:

Many of us have lived that dream and worse.

Thats nothing. I had this nightmare that the Patriots were flirting with a perfect season all the way up to the superbowl where they were just killing everyone. Then in the last minute of the superbowl some underacheiving hick quarterback, who had no place beating this team, leads a game winning touchdown to beat them. Thank goodness it was only a dream....

Thats nothing. I had this nightmare that the Patriots were flirting with a perfect season all the way up to the superbowl where they were just killing everyone. Then in the last minute of the superbowl some underacheiving hick quarterback, who had no place beating this team, leads a game winning touchdown to beat them. Thank goodness it was only a dream....

I'm having the same dream too. What a coincidence!:(

Oh ... my dream was much worse.

D!ck MacPherson was head coach

Rod Rust was the DC

Barry Switzer was the OC

Pat Patriot was replaced by Norman MacPherson and the cheerleaders were nuns.

:confused::confused::confused:

Well, lets not give up on this season yet. Its just a dream anyways.

the dream means that the Patriots is in a season of decline according to the dream .

Dreams should have 3-7 ladies, not 3-7 records...

Going out on a limb (call me crazy) : NE will be better than 3-7 after 10 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes