PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bad day for the Harbaughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

RelocatedPatFan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Would have liked to seen SF in. But, I have to admit they (the brothers in this case) handled it all with class.

Last edited:
Harbaugh Family Woes

Gawds bless 'em all anyway, but it's a good feeling for me that the Dingling Brothers' Barnum 'n Failey Circus is derailed. There's not a single Harbaugh fool in the biggest game on earth. :D

To me? It's about as sweet as a cinema box of Junior Mints.... got to love this!

Re: Harbaugh Family Woes

I disagree ... they may not seem lovable but both are
extremely good coaches ... way better than average IMO.

Last edited:

I don't mind either of them, a Superbowl with both of them would've been annoying from a media standpoint. But the real travesty would've been having to watch Joe Flaccid and Alex Smith in a Superbowl.

I don't mind either of them, a Superbowl with both of them would've been annoying from a media standpoint. But the real travesty would've been having to watch Joe Flaccid and Alex Smith in a Superbowl.

That would have been a media vomitorium. As long as these two are head coaches, there's always the chance that there will be a Superbowl featuring these two.
Who will slap the shizzt out of the others' back? Will there be retaliation? Will there be middle-school fisticuffs?
Personally, I'd love to see the Harbawwwww brothers throw down at the two-minute warning of some future Sub-Par Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes