PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bad Calls? Contact the Leaugue Offices

Status
Not open for further replies.

slackerjack

On the Roster
Reaction score
National Football League 280 Park Ave., 15th Fl.
New York, NY 10017
Phone: 212-450-2000
Fax: 212-681-7599
http://www.nfl.com

Keep it clean guys. The switchboard is closed now, but it will open at 8:30am tomorrow morning. I sent the following fax,

Dear NFL,

After sitting down to watch the must anticipated game between the Colts and the Patriots I must inform you of the extreme amount of displeasure I have witnessing the officiating of this game. About the best you could say about the crew was that they were incompetent, the worst, that they were corrupt. The pass interference calls against New England were beyond the pale, so poor that even the television broadcasters were questioning them. A clear out of bound reception by the Colts required New England to use up one if it's challenges. The calls in this game literally turned my stomach, and turned what should have been a great game into an utter and total embarrassment to the league. Suffice it say, this "rookie" crew should never call another meaningful game in their careers, and the NFL should issue the public a heartfelt apology. Anything less will permanently taint the game and in my mind place at the same level as professional wrestling and ice hockey.

Awaiting your response,

Slackerjack

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill