PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Back from the game..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Just got back from my Weekend in paradise.. Great game, not too many games I could leave after 3 quarters, and not feel guilty about leaving.. The Randy Moss / Tom Brady combo is just right now.. Scary...

One fault and advice to anyone going to games this yr, Leave very early to the game.. The Patriot Place project has put a crimp in the parking and traffic this yr..

How early did you get to the game? We sit right next to visitor's tunnel and I saw Kevin Garnett an hour before the game walking on the field. I thought for sure he would be the honorary captiain. Great game.

Yah traffic is absolelutly awful this year. Do you really think it is because of the Patriots Place because we park at the End Zone a mile and a half away from the stadium and there is a TON of traffic.

How early did you get to the game? We sit right next to visitor's tunnel and I saw Kevin Garnett an hour before the game walking on the field. I thought for sure he would be the honorary captiain. Great game.

Yah traffic is absolelutly awful this year. Do you really think it is because of the Patriots Place because we park at the End Zone a mile and a half away from the stadium and there is a TON of traffic.

I stayed in Milford and left there at 9:00, now get this, usually takes me 20 min to get there and Park, I parked my car at 10:15 . Hr and 15 min... Went to the old stadium, and traffic sometimes is not as bad as it is now...

I know this may be easy for me to say all the way from Los Angeles, but I would NEVER leave a game early, ESPECIALLY if we're killing the other team. Consider yourself blessed to be able to.

I know this may be easy for me to say all the way from Los Angeles, but I would NEVER leave a game early, ESPECIALLY if we're killing the other team. Consider yourself blessed to be able to.

Well lets say if I lived there and My wife was not getting sunpoisoning, and I did not have a 5 hr drive ahead of me.. I would sleep in the lot, but because of those things, plus work on Mon, I had to make the treck home...

I assume you're not a native Californian!

What he said!

Well lets say if I lived there and My wife was not getting sunpoisoning, and I did not have a 5 hr drive ahead of me.. I would sleep in the lot, but because of those things, plus work on Mon, I had to make the treck home...

That's a fairly solid argument. Glad you had a good time. Sorry about your wife.

We've been getting there right about when the lots open, 4 hours before game time. Last week we got there at abouot 330 so we drove past the stadium and looped around Rt 140. Both weeks we ended up in the lot right near the bridge over Rt 1, I think it's P8. Both weeks we were out within about an hour after game ended. Getting there sucks, butu it seems like they are doing a good job clearing out the lots.

Game was awesome, great weather too.

Unfortunately gonna miss the Cleveland game cuz I'll be in NH. Already told the GF we are finding a sports bar Sunday afternoon.:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes