PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Back again for Pats-Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the week where we, Chargers and Patriot fans, have to put down the bullwhips and root for eachother!

Contrary to popular belief, this is a perfect time to beat a dead horse!!!!!

That's not the usual confidence I get from Pats fans. :lol:

Due to the recent performance of the Patriots, this board is currenly indisposed.
Please check back later :)

This is the week where we, Chargers and Patriot fans, have to put down the bullwhips and root for eachother!

Contrary to popular belief, this is a perfect time to beat a dead horse!!!!!
Yeah, it will feel a bit odd rooting for the Chargers after Sunday's debacle. Although it's not as if it hasn't happened before; I found myself loudly cheering the Bolts on in the playoffs last year against Indy.

Fixed your post a bit, but...

That's easier said than done...Cutler's only been "sacked" twice this year. I put it in quotes because the awful call in the Chargers game went down as an 8-yard sack, even though it was a fumble, and no one touched him.
LOL. Ridiculous. Whining about that after what you got? Go Patriots!!!

So there's really only been one sack of Cutler this year, and I give a lot of credit to the offensive line, which has been far better than anyone's expected.
Big deal. Go Patriots!

How's life on the Orange Mane messageboard?

I ought to go over their to see if I still have an active account.

I'm more active on Broncomania/Broncos Country, but I do check in at the Orangemane every now and then.

I would look forward to them blitzing...it looks like Royal will be back and Stokely should be a go, so Cutler would have quite a few options if he has to get rid of it quickly.
Stokely needs to retire. Isn't that 10 concussions now?

He could make mistakes, of course, and I'm sure he'll wind up with 1, maybe 2 INTs, but I think that'll be offset by 2 or 3 TDs.
We'll see. Go Patriots!

Stokely needs to retire. Isn't that 10 concussions now?

It is, and I had no idea it was that many.

He really wants to help the Broncos out this year though and won't retire immediately, but I would hope he would retire after this season.

He's been a great weapon out of the slot.

Initial indications are that Royal will be probably, Scheffler doubtful and Stokely questionable...Hopefully 2 of the three will be a go.

Initial indications are that Royal will be probably, Scheffler doubtful and Stokely questionable...Hopefully 2 of the three will be a go.
Royal looks to be the real deal.

Changed my username to a more general Broncos theme...kind of embarrassing having a Tatum bell username in 2008. :blush:

Broncos injury update

Just in, the latest updates on notable Broncos for Monday Night's game

Eddie Royal : Returned to practice in full, will play if there is no setback, but appears to be almost completely healed.

Tony Scheffler : Was limited in practice, but much further along than last week. As of right now, he's questionable.

Selvin Young : Returned to practice, but may not get too many touches behind Pittman just to be safe.

Ryan Torain : Practiced limitedly, he may make his debut against the Pats with only a few carries.

Brandon Stokely : Didn't practice, Denver may hold him out just to be safe, but he he wants to play.

He's questionable.

Royal coming back is huge for Denver.

It appears the Royal will play, but all the others won't.

Stokely and Scheffler are big losses to the passing game.

Good luck tonight.

Very, very pathetic showing from the Broncos.

I'm embarrassed we couldn't have made a better effort tonight to even keep it close.

Matt Cassell = Broncos killer?

I'm pretty frustrated. Big victory for the pats though.

More like Sammie Morris = Bronco's killer or even deeper Pats OL = Broncos killer. Usually it's the other way around

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes