PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Back again for Pats-Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYObroncosfan

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I should really change my username at some point :D

To anyone who may remember me, I'm back here again for next week's Monday night game.

Broncos played a very physical game against a tough, underrated Jaguars team today and were defeated 24-17.

They played without their #2, #3, and #4 receivers for the majority of the game, as well as without their #1 RB for the entire game (However, Pittman rushed for over 100 yards).

They were the victim of a couple of horrendous calls, although Bronco fans know better than anyone those calls go both ways and you really can't blame them.

Looking forward to playing the Patriots this week and looking forward to hearing your opinions about how much better the Pats are than the overrated Broncos, then promptly proving you wrong. ;)

Thoughts?

Denver will probably win. But the Broncos' D might just be sh!tty enough for the Pats to score 15-20 points

Battle of the overrated suckbags

That's not the usual confidence I get from Pats fans. :lol:

not the usual pats teams ur gonna face...

but unfortunately for ur broncos, we just got our asses beat by SD just now, and i dont think the same ting will happen twice

Dear, Mike Shanahan Suck Face,

Thanks for contributing on the board when the Pats suck and the Donkees have the best offense in the league. That is really brave of you. I pick the Broncos to wih by 20 at least. Would you take that bet??

i'll be picking denver next week but rooting for NE

i just think denver's oline passblocks even better than sd's and as unclutch as i know cutler currently is, you give him as much time as the pats gave rivers, it's over cause marshall is almost untackleable

Thanks for contributing on the board when the Pats suck and the Donkees have the best offense in the league. That is really brave of you. I pick the Broncos to wih by 20 at least. Would you take that bet??
oh and denver doesn't have the best O in the nfl.....they don't even have the most points scored lol

That is some serious reverse smack talk!

I have always and will always hate the Denver Broncos more than I hate any other football team.

You best plan on returning to this board, head held low in shame, Tuesday morning after Matt Cassel leads the Pats to a 31-30 win over the Broncos.

Yes, the Patriots have no answer to Brandon Marshall. But the Broncos have a one dimensional offense and no real D to speak of. In the end the homefield advantage will be the difference maker.

Denver will probably win. But the Broncos' D might just be sh!tty enough for the Pats to score 15-20 points

I think it will be a close game, Hopefully we can pull it off

:confused:

If you look at my join dates and my previous posts, I always come to the board when the Pats play the Broncos.

Trust me, it won't be a 20 point Bronco win, if they win at all it'll be less than 7.

I have always and will always hate the Denver Broncos more than I hate any other football team.

You best plan on returning to this board, head held low in shame, Tuesday morning after Matt Cassel leads the Pats to a 31-30 win over the Broncos.

Yes, the Patriots have no answer to Brandon Marshall. But the Broncos have a one dimensional offense and no real D to speak of. In the end the homefield advantage will be the difference maker.

I completely understand where you're coming from, I can't stand the Patriots, as a matter of fact I actually rooted for the Chargers last night, as much as I need the Chargers to lose.

However, I know a lot of Patriots fans and so I really enjoy this rivalry.

Doesn't make much sense why Pats-Broncos is actually a big rivalry (besides the fact that they are 2 old AFL teams) but fans from both sides seem to root hard against the other team.

I come here in peace though, as I always do despite records and quality of the teams.

Rest assured that if the Patriots beat the Broncos I'll be back to congratulate you, and if the Broncos beat the Patriots I'll be back, more than likely, to congratulate you on a good effort (unless you flat out suck).

I'll get into my predictions and breakdowns a little bit later in the week.

For now...do I have to e-mail an administrator to get my name changed here?

I hope the Pats kick the sheet out of the Rented Mules. They are going to be pizzed after the performance against the Chargers and will come out swinging (just like the Chargers got embarrassed by the Phins the week before).

Key to beating the Mules - put Cutler in the turf. Once he's hit a few times, he becomes mentally unstable.

Key to beating the division-leading Broncos- put Cutler in the turf. Once he's hit a few times, he becomes mentally unstable.

Fixed your post a bit, but...

That's easier said than done...Cutler's only been "sacked" twice this year. I put it in quotes because the awful call in the Chargers game went down as an 8-yard sack, even though it was a fumble, and no one touched him.

So there's really only been one sack of Cutler this year, and I give a lot of credit to the offensive line, which has been far better than anyone's expected.

Fixed your post a bit, but...

That's easier said than done...Cutler's only been "sacked" twice this year. I put it in quotes because the awful call in the Chargers game went down as an 8-yard sack, even though it was a fumble, and no one touched him.

So there's really only been one sack of Cutler this year, and I give a lot of credit to the offensive line, which has been far better than anyone's expected.

That's my point. The Pats were so dangerous last year because Brady had great protection from the O-line, and when a QB like Brady has time to throw, he's going to tear defenses apart. The Giants were relentless in their pass rush, and that's what led to their win in the SB.

Cutler is also dangerous if he has time to throw, however, unlike Brady, Manning, and Rivers, if Cutler gets hit, he starts to self destruct. He's not mentally mature enough at this point to overcome the pressure.

I fully expect the Pats to bring the pressure come Sunday - should be a good game.

I hope the Pats kick the sheet out of the Rented Mules. They are going to be pizzed after the performance against the Chargers and will come out swinging (just like the Chargers got embarrassed by the Phins the week before).

Key to beating the Mules - put Cutler in the turf. Once he's hit a few times, he becomes mentally unstable.

Chargers will be rooting for the Pats while the Pats will be rooting for the bolts this weekend.

That's my point. The Pats were so dangerous last year because Brady had great protection from the O-line, and when a QB like Brady has time to throw, he's going to tear defenses apart. The Giants were relentless in their pass rush, and that's what led to their win in the SB.

Cutler is also dangerous if he has time to throw, however, unlike Brady, Manning, and Rivers, if Cutler gets hit, he starts to self destruct. He's not mentally mature enough at this point to overcome the pressure.

I fully expect the Pats to bring the pressure come Sunday - should be a good game.

I would look forward to them blitzing...it looks like Royal will be back and Stokely should be a go, so Cutler would have quite a few options if he has to get rid of it quickly.

He could make mistakes, of course, and I'm sure he'll wind up with 1, maybe 2 INTs, but I think that'll be offset by 2 or 3 TDs.

lol, we have SD and denver fans going at each other....on a pats message board?

How's life on the Orange Mane messageboard?

I ought to go over their to see if I still have an active account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes