PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Baby Peyton vs. Baby Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably could have gotten it if they went for it (and Peyton probably lobbied for it)

Now they are going for the perfect imperfect season and joining the Lions.

I love the "what have you done since 2004" slogan? What have the Dolts done since 2006? Went from almost 16-0 to almost 0-16 in a mere 2 years.

troll_fail.jpg

OK, how would YOU like to deliver a baby with a forehead that humongous? I'll bet Peyton's wife was cursing at him like a truck driver in the delivery room.

Tune, stop it. :D

yea but what has Tom Brady done since 04? Sleep the whole time?
What did Peyton Manning do from 1998 to 2007?

Sleep the whole time?

Last edited:
All i need to know about Colts fans I learned this week every other year prior to Pats/colts you'd see 4 or 5 threads started by colts fans trying to prove why they are superior this year we got one and is show Brady and mannings kids

Enough said

OK, how would YOU like to deliver a baby with a forehead that humongous? I'll bet Peyton's wife was cursing at him like a truck driver in the delivery room.

When baby Manning was delivered the doctor took one look at him and slapped the mother.

Love how Indy fans bust out 11 Ls and scrape the bottom of the trashtalking can by bringing up QB's children..

Is this where you guys have fallen? REally?

Listen....

His dad is a 3 time Superbowl Champ...His mom is a frickin supermodel...

I aint great at math...but thats like 4x super. Might as well start calling the kid "Kal-El"

(BTW Kraft already signed him to a 7 year deal, and Gerber and Huggies are in talks with an exclusive according to 'sources')

Deer in the headlights, it's genetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye