PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Baby Peyton vs. Baby Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
she's a keeper alright...probably uses hedges as pom poms

yea but what has Tom Brady done since 04? Sleep the whole time?

I respect Tom Brady but you guys havent done much since those 3 Super Bowls...

you ALMOST went perfect

Ummmm.... they went 16-0 in the regular season (something that had never been done before, and has not been done since), have been to 2 AFCCGs and have been to 1 Super Bowl. Either stop trolling or do a better job of it.

he won't understand your post, DI...there's more than three letters in "trolling"...perhaps you should use images like they show three year old kids to get your point across...

you ALMOST went perfect

You're a Colts fan. You're out of your depth here.

What have the Colts done, except perennially whiff on first round picks and make early playoff exits while Peyton sucks then blames everyone else?

Even Colts fans are turning on Manning.

2wpthtc.jpg

lol why is anybody arguing with a colts fan. What a joke of a franchise and fanbase. Your team is in the running for the worst of all time....of all time. Your team is absolute utter ****, Im surprised you would even show up around here.

she's a keeper alright...probably uses hedges as pom poms

She's such a huge Colts fan she decided to eat enough to rival the weight of an actual Horse to prove her dedication.

And she has McDonalds to thank :rocker:

lol why is anybody arguing with a colts fan. What a joke of a franchise and fanbase. Your team is in the running for the worst of all time....of all time. Your team is absolute utter ****, Im surprised you would even show up around here.

At least he as the balls to do so as a fan on a winless team...Guys like Andy Johnson disappear for a week after 2 losses because they can't handle losing which is a part of this game.

Where is that Colts fan hiding that used to be posting here quite frequently?....I think his forum name was Horseshoe Tim or something like that.

Well, the Pats did manage to be a respectable football team when our QB went down, so there's that...

At least he as the balls to do so as a fan on a winless team...Guys like Andy Johnson disappear for a week after 2 losses because they can't handle losing which is a part of this game.

Where is that Colts fan hiding that used to be posting here quite frequently?....I think his forum name was Horseshoe Tim or something like that.

Colt fans are generally bandwagon fueled losers, like this guy and yourself...

Andy is an actual knowledgeable fan. He can handle losing, what he can't handle is kneejerk, loser fans...who sadly abound here in recent years.

babypeyton.jpg

As you can see. Baby Brady, with his worried face, is worried about his future career facing baby Peyton! :)

I interpreted Baby Brady's look as "Dude, look at the forehead on that thing! Get it away from me, dad, right now."

you ALMOST went perfect

Oh, so you agree that Tom Brady is vastly superior to Peyton Manning, then? Because it seems to me, looking at your argument, that you use championships as the ultimate measure to judge team and player success, and last time I checked, Brady has three times the hardware Peyton does.

Last edited:

you ALMOST went perfect

You'll never see us purposely tank a season to get a QB. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. Every time I see Andrew Luck I will always think that he is there because the Colts threw football games. What a joke !

you ALMOST went perfect

Don't you wish you could say the same things about YOUR team? :singing:

Don't you wish you could say the same things about YOUR team? :singing:
They probably could have gotten it if they went for it (and Peyton probably lobbied for it)

Now they are going for the perfect imperfect season and joining the Lions.

You guys are terrible. :) Those babies are sooooo cute.

You guys are terrible. :) Those babies are sooooo cute.

OK, how would YOU like to deliver a baby with a forehead that humongous? I'll bet Peyton's wife was cursing at him like a truck driver in the delivery room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes