PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Baby due in August; nix China trip for Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday my 10 year old was on a web site called stardolls.com. She says look I can dress Tom Brady.You can actually dress and undress him. (He is wearing shorts.) Funniest web site ever. They have sports stars and movie stars as paper dolls.Maybe they will add baby Brady.:)

Being a labor and delivery RN I can tell you that Bridget gets the final say on who is with her when she gives birth.

Small point of fact: it's the male who determines the sex of the child. Since Tom Brady is the only male in his family (3 sisters) the odds are this will be a girl.
Are you ready for a female quarter back?

I would bet my shirt that Tom would opt for the Chinese trip over being at the birth of Bridget's baby. As one of the posters here said as we watched Tom and Gisele in Europe, Tom has ice in his veins. Your recent girlfriend announces she's carrying your child, which she has informed you of, and you prance around Europe with with the #1 supermodel. If that wasn't sticking it to Bridget, I don't know what was......

Being a labor and delivery RN I can tell you that Bridget gets the final say on who is with her when she gives birth.

Small point of fact: it's the male who determines the sex of the child. Since Tom Brady is the only male in his family (3 sisters) the odds are this will be a girl.
Are you ready for a female quarter back?

I would bet my shirt that Tom would opt for the Chinese trip over being at the birth of Bridget's baby. As one of the posters here said as we watched Tom and Gisele in Europe, Tom has ice in his veins. Your recent girlfriend announces she's carrying your child, which she has informed you of, and you prance around Europe with with the #1 supermodel. If that wasn't sticking it to Bridget, I don't know what was......

Maybe he has a reason to have ice in his veins.We do not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back