PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Baby Brady sighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why click on this thread if you're just going to make sarcastic and condescending remarks?

I didnt see anyone make any bad comments, with the exception of "hey bro whats up", but it's ok, we all ignore him. :D So i'm not really sure who you were addressing with your comment.

Anyway. lightnen up. You're too serious to be a Pats fan. OR, maybe you're one of those "I love Brady so i'll be a Pats fan" types. :rolleyes:

You might be right!

Problem is your forum name is "Hey bro, what's up" and your avatar is Neil Patrick Harris' character from how I met your mother. So your e-pinion has just been devalued as much as "the chick" who would obviously love babies.

:eek:

:singing:

lol

-Rob-

I like him better as EarChives. ;)

As opposed to all of the other deeply meaningful threads.

You mean the 1,000 threads on the Cassel trade, or the 1,000 threads last year saying "Cassel sucks, cut him now".....lmao...

You mean the 1,000 threads on the Cassel trade, or the 1,000 threads last year saying "Cassel sucks, cut him now".....lmao...

I was thinking the Grand Daddy of them all: The forever and always historically stupid "Trade Brady" thread.

For now on it will be considered, "The Thread that shall not be named"

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...y-debate-thread-do-not-start-another-one.html

BTW - We don't fault Ian for starting that thread - It had to be done.

Last edited:
I was thinking the Grand Daddy of them all: The forever and always historically stupid "Trade Brady" thread.

For now on it will be considered, "The Thread that shall not be named"

Someone should start a thread, and include links to all the CLASSIC stupid threads from the past 5 years. That way, when we want a good laugh we'll know where to go :D

I would like to nominate 'briz' with his famous "sign culpepper" thread :D

Someone should start a thread, and include links to all the CLASSIC stupid threads from the past 5 years. That way, when we want a good laugh we'll know where to go :D

I would like to nominate 'briz' with his famous "sign culpepper" thread :D

I think we just highjacked this thread, and I like it. :D

How about the Cassel should be cut thread - It's not that old, but it's a goody.

Hey ! I for one thought there weren't ENOUGH Cassel threads. Let's face it : unless something crazy happens on the last weekend of April, this offseason will be remembered for Casseltalk.

Now... let's get back to some baby Brady analysis. Will he be a righty or a lefty ?

BRADY HAS A BABY????

:rolleyes2:
youtheman

He could probably play for the Jets. It would be an upgrade for sure.

As long as his 3 cone and 10 yard splits are acceptable, I think we can find a roster spot for him. ;-)

Mission accomplished ! My fav threads are back to where they belong. I'd like to thank my parents...

Why has our own SIGNBABYBRADY not posted in this thread???????

Superman wears Baby Brady PJs. Baby Brady figured out the value of pi. The expression "balls to the wall" was created to describe Baby Brady in any room smaller than an aircraft hanger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes