PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AZ Pat's Fan

Jodi

On the Roster
Reaction score
Well, my worst nightmare has come true. Boston native for 30 years, moved to AZ 4 years ago, Phoenix area too :(, I finally have a chance to see my team in the Super Bowl and I can't afford the tickets :(

Anyway, just wanted to come and say hello. I've been a long time reader but decided to join today to show support for my team! :rocker:

enjoy the hype and party's (traffic) and watch it one TV like the rest of us... we can see more on tv anyway!

I'm checking to see if the practice at ASU is open to the public and if so my boyfriend and I are going. He's from CT and moved to AZ 15 years ago. Either way we are going to Colvin's tailgate party in Scottsdale on Friday and then a party at my boyfriends house on Sunday. I really wanted to see the game in person but damn...... those tix are so expensive.

Thanks :) You are probably right.....either that or I'm just trying to think of watching on TV as a positive thing right now. :p

I'm checking to see if the practice at ASU is open to the public and if so my boyfriend and I are going. He's from CT and moved to AZ 15 years ago. Either way we are going to Colvin's tailgate party in Scottsdale on Friday and then a party at my boyfriends house on Sunday. I really wanted to see the game in person but damn...... those tix are so expensive.

Thanks :) You are probably right.....either that or I'm just trying to think of watching on TV as a positive thing right now. :p

Jodi, for more info...

check http://www.nepfca.com and click on BLOG in the menu.

I have heard about the organization but I've never been to a game with them before. We are actually thinking about heading down there Friday to see if there is anything going on. I heard that the Vine is full of Pat's fans this week :D

I'm checking to see if the practice at ASU is open to the public and if so my boyfriend and I are going. He's from CT and moved to AZ 15 years ago. Either way we are going to Colvin's tailgate party in Scottsdale on Friday

I'm planning to go to the Comcast Party on Friday afternoon as well. If you want to meet up let me know (PM or reply).

I'm almost certain that practice at ASU is not open to the public and is very secured. Can you imagine if the Giants coaches could just send someone over there to watch what they are doing (and vice versa)?

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back