PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AWTE-gasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Just, wow.

Great thread! Thanks for posting

That thread should be a sticky *here* it is so good. :)

Maybe Ian can use what he's learned about malware and counter-hacking to take down Patriot's Planet and entice AWTE over here. Taking down Patspulpit too if it comes to that.

Gah, they'd deserve everything they got for allowing a What Could We Get For Tom Brady post on their front page.

And then having people argue that he's not worth a 1st rounder. o_O

My lord if that thread detailed, I wish I had the hours to truely read everything he clearly spent days researching. For anyone who thinks they could be an OC with Brady as QB it is a must read to see just how off your rocker you are. Impressive, just amazingly impressive.

Thanks for sharing that, since I never browse the Planet anymore. I need a cigarette after that.

It's obnoxious how incredible AWTE is haha. That was an amazing write as usual from him. Thanks for posting.

Waiting patiently since yesterday for my user account to finally work properly over there so I can view the attached diagrams. Brilliant thread..

All I can put together in words after reading that is;

I like turtles.

Great write up! I also love AWTE's training camp write-ups

AWTE truly is from another Planet.

When my son asks me to send along any good football stuff that I come across, AWTE is one of my top choices.

WOW! If there is a plan in place to steal a van and kidnap AWTE to bring him here, I will totally pitch in for gas.

I'll pitch in for the zip ties, rag and ether

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye