PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Awesome new uniform concept.

Saw this on r/patriots yesterday, loved it. And I'm not even a huge fan of the old uniforms.

Also on r/patriots, Chandler Jones apparently found and enjoyed this uniform concept:

7z64VyW.jpg

Do we really want to look like the bills?

Saw this on r/patriots yesterday, loved it. And I'm not even a huge fan of the old uniforms.

Also on r/patriots, Chandler Jones apparently found and enjoyed this uniform concept:

7z64VyW.jpg

Do we really want to look like the bills?

Found over at reddit made by user AgentBarcode

GGufzqM.jpg

I sometimes miss the old red and whites so this is really an awesome concept to me. Best of both worlds since we didn't have a winning tradition until we got Flying Elvis...

The jersey is too plain and looks like something from an old Army Navy game.

Last edited:
Put the new letters and logo on the striped silver blue jersey. That would be the best.

The British had whole regiments that wore blue also, some of the "Royal" regiments. Counter side is that during the revolution uniforms wore by the American's varied greatly; Green, Blue and Red were all used as uniform colors
Not to get sidetracked into revolutionary war history but...
Were any of those "Royal" regiments ever sent to "the colonies?"
I know many militias had different colors, but were the Continental regulars not al in a blue uniform?
Just asking.

I would rather just keep everything just the way it is. teams with a winning tradition should never change there uniforms. plus the uniform they have now is one of the best in the league. and that chandler jones uniform blows big time. far to much white.

I would rather just keep everything just the way it is. teams with a winning tradition should never change there uniforms. plus the uniform they have now is one of the best in the league. and that chandler jones uniform blows big time. far to much white.

I agree with you, I like there jerseys now.

GGufzqM.jpg

I sometimes miss the old red and whites so this is really an awesome concept to me. Best of both worlds since we didn't have a winning tradition until we got Flying Elvis...

I like it.
Like this one too.
0D532ra.jpg

OK..white numbers...I'm in

Blue jersey...blue pants...uh huh

Red trim...yup

I'd like black somewhere in there though...either striping or socks...to get that Red ,White,Black+Blue effect...so the message is "you're gonna be hurtin' for certain when you come in our house"...

but some nitwit in design will probably do a skewed fan poll and come up with white shirt and pants with day glo pink numbers and baby blue helmets
icon9.gif

I always liked when they had the large Elvis logo draped over the shoulder pads like they did in the late 90s........a better look than where the numbers are right now

I always liked when they had the large Elvis logo draped over the shoulder pads like they did in the late 90s........a better look than where the numbers are right now

I really like the number-on-arm better than number-on-shoulder, much easier to read the number from the side

I really like the number-on-arm better than number-on-shoulder, much easier to read the number from the side

The way dreads are going it's hard to read the large numbers on the backs of some players. Gotta have numbers on the sleeves.

the logo has to be on the sleeve. not having the logo on the jersey at all makes no sense. the raiders have a great uniform. the only thing missing is the logo on the sleeve . and they have one if not thee best logos in sports. idc if the numbers are hard to read. that's the referees problem.

yeah...just what we need...blind refs trying to make out numbers under the dreadlocks

ImgDyn.cfm

perfect number placement

GGufzqM.jpg

My opinion, I like pat patriot but flying Elvis>>>>>>pat patriot any day. I love the flying Elvis on white helmet. Looks class.

I also agree that a team shouldn't change its uniforms when they been so successful wearing them, but we see in every sport besides the NFL, where teams go into a season with 3 or more jerseys, but now with Nike teaming up with the NFL that could change in the coming years. So what I'd love to see be our third jerseys is an updated throwback one. Keep it red white and blue, and replace obv pat patriot with the flying Elvis, with white helmets. I'm not saying they should go crazy like they did with the seahawks or Oregon Ducks (even though I love Oregon's jersey's) but keep it new.

Or that picture with Kevin Faulk wearing the red. Just replace silver with white!

Everything on the current uniform is A-OK with me, but I did think the Chandler Jones flag jersey was cool looking. If I had one option (and I've said this before on here) I'd change the helmet from silver to chrome like the Ducks have used in the past. It would look sick!

Everything on the current uniform is A-OK with me, but I did think the Chandler Jones flag jersey was cool looking. If I had one option (and I've said this before on here) I'd change the helmet from silver to chrome like the Ducks have used in the past. It would look sick!

Chrome might make it impossible to see with the glare and shine off the helmet on a full sunny day,almost blinding I would think.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back