PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

paranoia

Rookie
Reaction score
When I try to load a avatar it won't let me, I have tried both ways uploadind from my computer, and also photobucket but neither one works.

Could someone give me some help with this issue please. Thank you.

When I try to load a avatar it won't let me, I have tried both ways uploadind from my computer, and also photobucket but neither one works.

Could someone give me some help with this issue please. Thank you.
If i can do it you can. It may be that you have to try it another time, i've been having difficulty all night with the site......Don't get paranoid. :D

Anyways i just followed what it said to do. I chose several pics from different sites downloaded them into "pictures" and uploaded from my computer using "browes" on the CP.

Last edited:
This has been fixed. Is it working O.K. for you now?

Funny, I'm having the same problem. I go to upload an avatar and it doesn't do anything. I hit save changes and it says "unable to move/copy file". I've tried this with both URLs and saved pictures (all the right pixel/size).

Funny, I'm having the same problem. I go to upload an avatar and it doesn't do anything. I hit save changes and it says "unable to move/copy file". I've tried this with both URLs and saved pictures (all the right pixel/size).

Me also ... I resized a picture until I couldn't see it without glasses and it still won't upload. I also tried the saved pictures and the URL route. Same result ... unable to move/copy file.

Last edited:
Try it now - should be all set.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes