PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AV photo on Globe online - enough already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyDave

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Why do i have to see this photo? Get over it already. Maybe a picture of someone who's either on the team, or might soon be on the team.
Thanks for letting me get that off my chest. As you were.

Yes. The next time Benedict's photo should be on the frontpage should be next January when he's walking off the field at the Razor next to Peeeey-ton, muddy, with his head down.

Take the pledge

I wrote a few days pack that I am done thinking about AV, anything other than appreciating what he did for us on by kicking quite well during our first three Superbowls of this decade.

The pledge is that's it for me - no comparisons by me to anything that happens moving forward. I wish Adam nothing but missed field goals from here on out with his new team.

Last edited:
The guy wanted to leave. See ya. If my wife left me I wouldn't have pictures of here around the living room. Everyone needs to move on.

CrazyDave said:
Why do i have to see this photo? Get over it already. Maybe a picture of someone who's either on the team, or might soon be on the team.
Maybe they haven't realized he is gone..they are pretty uninformed...

OMFG, it's still there.

Attachments

• wtlw.jpg
    wtlw.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 170
Makes me sick, especially when they have two perfectly good lead stories next to it that could use a picture.

You are yelling at them from not being done with him, yet you felt you needed to start a new thread about it.

DocAdkinsDiet said:
You are yelling at them from not being done with him, yet you felt you needed to start a new thread about it.
Well, it's an old thread. I noticed today that the photo is still there.
I guess the jist of the thread, originally and currently, is that that paper sucks. Does that clear things up any?

CrazyDave said:
Welcome to the world of the Boston Sports Media. At least with AV there is some consistency.... They were nice to him while he was here and are complaining that he's gone so that makes sense - unlike 10 years ago when they treated Clemens like crap while he was here, then criticized Red Sox management when they let him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back