PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AV conspiracy theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
...hey let's face it.....

When Saint Dungy was questioning spygate and validity of Pats past victories, he was knocking AV's legacy too.

I'm just sayin'...........:)

I totally forgot about that!

It must have stuck in his craw. I mean, just on a player level. It had to hit him in the gut.

Good call.

Indy fans are seriously wondering if AV is a plant still receiving money from Kraft.

Not that he's anything but a bum but don't you think Dan Klecko was not happy with questioning the SB wins?

Not that he's anything but a bum but don't you think Dan Klecko was not happy with questioning the SB wins?

Klecko was a big doof!!!!!!!!!!

Adam's legacy is all about his time with the Pats and what he accomplished with them.

Indy fans are seriously wondering if AV is a plant still receiving money from Kraft.

I'm sue Peter King will call Marty and investigate this theory.

Adam's legacy is all about his time with the Pats and what he accomplished with them.

During his time with the Colts, has he really had an important kick? Ya know, one where he won the game?

I don't think so.

This was one of his first, if not his first.

Am I correct about this? I don't remember any from last year.

Maybe you forgot the Denver game on purpose.

AV really did not pay off for the Colts last year as with even an average kicker they still win the Super Bowl. Hey ... every signing is a risk but the Colts way overpaid for AV and now it's killing their depth.

Klecko is as a good a football player as his body allows him to be. I admire him, and wish him as well as I can wish any member of the Colts.

He overrated himself a little when he was with the Pats, but that's wholly forgiveable IMO.

During his time with the Colts, has he really had an important kick? Ya know, one where he won the game?

I don't think so.

This was one of his first, if not his first.

Am I correct about this? I don't remember any from last year.

Well, he hasn't exactly kicked a game winner there when it has mattered but he did win the game for them last year in the playoff's vs Baltimore.

AV got what he wanted, to kick in a dome and the results of playing/practicing in a dome has adverse effects when trying to kick outdoors in the elements. I really think the Pats got into his head last week when Big Sey blocked his kick and ruined his perfect kicking record in that dome.

He now has 4 missed FG's (20/16 = 80% - long of 39 yards) and 2 missed XP's.
Compare that to Gost who has missed 1 FG (12/11 = 91.7% - long of 45 yards) and is perfect with his XP's. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes