Welcome to PatsFans.com

Austrialia PM John Howard, friend of George Bush, Lost in Landslide

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

the Poles are still with us, aren't they?

if not, who's left with troops?
  3. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

4. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

I don't think anyone here doesn't hate Al Queda. I think Bush doesn't hate AQ because if he did, he would have gone after them and kept after them until every last one of them was dead. That's why people hate Bush...that and some people get afraid when they find out that the country is being run by a retarded traitor.
  6. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What's the matter..? Truth hurt...? besides... I never said "anyone who disagrees with Bush" is a traitor. I disagree with him on many issues. But there are clearly those, such as yourself, who have crossed the line into obsessively hating Bush even more than hating al Qaeda or bin Laden. You know, the type who celebrates every American setback, death or failing.

Those are the scumbag traitors.

Cowards die many deaths, Nem. So do traitors.
  7. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What is this, a varient of the "I know you are but what am I?" response..? Geez, I didn't realize you were a 7 year old... :rolleyes: :rofl:
  8. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

What does Iraq got to do with Al Qaeda?? :confused::confused:

9. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

They're both enemies and critical battlegrounds in the war on terror. Where the f*ck have you been for the past 7 years, traitor..?
  10. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You have zero right asking me questions until such time as you stop being a complete coward and answer my one single question to you with a simple yes or no. You are the coward (and traitor) with an opinion on everything, but just can't give us a simple answer to a simple opinion question. Once you do that, I will gladly answer your questions.

But in the meantime, I don't respond to questions from cowards so you'll just have to continue to wallow like the doddering old fool you are.
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2007
  11. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I just calls 'em as I sees 'em, traitor. Apparently the truth is enough to get people a wee bit riled up, huh..?
  12. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I think it must be that whenever Quiggy gets slapped down hard in his real life he comes in here and picks a fight.

I wonder if the wife made fun of his penis last night or something?
  13. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

... says the guy who clearly is interested in picking a fight of his own. So, by your own logic, you've just been slapped down hard in real life. How sad for you, but it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
    Hey Nem... if I have to watch what I say, then what about sdaniels here...? Is this an acceptable comment or should he watch what he says too..?
  14. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +195 / 7 / -23

traitor is something that should not be taken lightly, guess if you disagree with light sabre boy or GWB you are a traitor.. just what we need is another judge and jury..
  15. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Good Lord, you moonbats sure do love spouting the same tired old talking points over and over... apparently you didn't bother to read (or couldn't understand) my previous post addressing this matter so I shall re-post it. Please let me know which parts of the following you are having a hard time comprehending:

I never said "anyone who disagrees with Bush" is a traitor. I disagree with him on many issues. But there are clearly those who have crossed the line into obsessively hating Bush even more than hating al Qaeda or bin Laden. You know, the type who celebrates every American setback, death or failing.

Those are the scumbag traitors.
  16. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +358 / 1 / -9

Mohammad is patiently sitting back waiting for the Loony Left Wing Moonbats to take over the world, then when Jimmy Sissy Carter & Jeanne Garafool are crowned King & Queen of the planet earth Mohammad will make his move, he will behead every liberal in the world and Allah will be the Supreme Ruler.

After all this has been accomplished Rosie O'Donnell, Madonna, Britney Spears, Auntie Pelosi and Barbara Boxer will be stoned to death, live on CBS News.
    The new order of Muslimites would never tolerate a Liberal Loon to live among them.
    :bricks:
  17. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

If George Bush realistically wanted to halt terrorism as we know it, he would have made drastic changes in our energy policies. The problem in doing so would upset the industry who put him in power. Why do you think he was the first two term Governor of Texas. As you have discovered, it wasn't his brilliance. Some of his defenders will state his timing as to why he is not popular. From the seven minutes he sat in that classroom and did nothing through today's botched leadership and yesterday's Mission Accomplished he has been dismal. For this war to be the biggest challenge we have ever faced we sure haven't sacrificed as a community, unless going shopping is a problem. Yea, George Bush really has fought the good fight. My Bush Calendar reads 423 days of irrelevency left.
  18. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I didn't have to pick a fight in this thread, there was already one going.
  19. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 4 / -2

An otherwise excellent post save for two things. The 7 minutes bit is funny when mentioned by most because of how it was lauded after 9/11, but later criticized when he made unpopular choices. I've always found that to be illustrative of today's public. Second, why do you think he was a two term governor of Texas? I'd like to think it was because the people of that state voted for him. The fact of the matter is that he was a very popular governor. It's too bad he turned into a big government, fiscally irresponsible mule.

He served as managing general partner of the Texas Rangers until he was elected Governor on November 8, 1994, with 53.5 percent of the vote. In a historic re-election victory, he became the first Texas Governor to be elected to consecutive four-year terms on November 3, 1998 winning 68.6 percent of the vote.

In 1998 Governor Bush won 49 percent of the Hispanic vote, 27 percent of the African-American vote, 27 percent of Democrats and 65 percent of women. He won more Texas counties, 240 of 254, than any modern Republican other that Richard Nixon in 1972 and is the first Republican gubernatorial candidate to win the heavily Hispanic and Democratic border counties of El Paso, Cameron and Hidalgo.

http://www.historycentral.com/elections/georgewbush.html
  20. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Not sure who you were listening to concerning to the seven minutes, but from day one my thoughts were "WTF". The excuse that his men came up with was so laughable and continues to be used today: he didn't want to frighten the children in the classroom. As for being a good gov. of Texas, no. He nearly bankrupt the state, keep in mind this was a period in time when the U.S. was on a roll. If you have ever been through southeast Houston then you will realize why today's corporations get away with pollution. The people did elect him, but big oil paid for everything. Look at the Presidential candidates today, some have great ideas but if they don't have the capital they are not going anywhere. Hey he won two terms as POTUS, did that make him a great President? I was unfortunate to live in Texas during that time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.