Welcome to PatsFans.com

Attn College Grads Help Me

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +333 / 1 / -9

Jesus H Christ, will somebody with some brains explain to me why "Pirates" are still attacking boats over in that Somalia Sh!t Dump Part of the world, we fought the Japs on the Sea, we fought the Germans on the Sea, we sunk Carriers & Battleships, we sunk hundreds of enemy Submarines, WE WON WWII.

These little skinny scummy ratty smelly bastard Pirates attack a 12 billion ton oil tanker with a f-cking row boat and the tankers surrender, why aren't ships armed in that rotten part of the world, why don't they give the crews machine guns and let them kill the bastards, why don't the tanker crews invite them on board and then hang them.

Please Help Me
  2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +559 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

The world is a huge place Harry ... we are stretched to thin. I'm thinking of getting in the pirate industry. I want to hijack senior citizen buses. How much is grandma worth to the healthcare right wing?
  3. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

You'd figure an oil tanker would have an easy time rigging up a few mounted flamethrowers:confused: Does crude burn effectively?
  4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +186 / 6 / -23

Think Somalia has something like a 500 mile long coast, very little government and very little infrastructure.. many there feel entitled as it has been the worldwide dumping ground for toxic waste.. you reap what you sow.

Interestingly I know a young man who enlisted in the Navy, and he has had special training to be on US merchant vessels over there to avoid pirate attacks... his father was telling me about it.