Welcome to PatsFans.com

Attention Whore Cindy Sheenhan at it again...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Jul 11, 2007.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

yeah....

Protesting a war that a president lied a nation into. Protesting a war that her son died in. Speaking out when powrerful politicians try and silence you...

YEAH....

That makes you a 'whore'....

---------------------------------------------------------

Sarcasm meter torned to zero now:

Cindy sheehan has more balls than most of us put together. Cindy Sheehan is a true American. Anyone who sits at their computer and calls a protesting grieving mother a whore, has sunk to the lowest of lows. They don't understand that they have become the very thing that they are calling Cindy Sheehan. And the Bushies are the pimps.....FOR REAL!

I hope you know what cut a whore gets......do ya?...do ya....?
  3. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No, those things don't make you a whore, but Sheehan's actions do make her one.
    What's the matter...? Why did you throw such a little baby hissy fit here..? Does the truth hurt...? :rofl: :rofl:

She's a whore and you know it.
  4. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

She sleeps around?

You don't really have a problem with Sheehan, other than her views disagreeing with yours. Obviously if you want to get a message out to the widest number of people possible, you have to get yourself in front of the media. Is she a media whore? Is George Bush? Is everyone else who gets on TV?
  5. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +95 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

I think she should run for Congress! She has every right to. What exactly would be the difference between her and Pelosi? I can't even imagine how she could be any worse?

I'm sure that Nancy isn't to happy when this dog tries to bite her.

Sheehan's son is a hero, she is a disgrace!
  6. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Lets go, for a moment, to fantasy world (where you seem to dwell)...Lets go to the galactic senate....

Queen Padmé Amidala is calling for peace....

the Jedi known as Qui-Gon Jinn, calls her a whore....

I love your contradiction of your screenname, and the hatred you spew. I also love the fact that you don't seem to understand what a joke you are. Its funny to me that you seem to know two things, how to hate, and how to repeat a talking point.

You are evreything that is wrong with us as a nation. Calling what you posted "Truth" is sick.
  7. 363839

363839 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

8. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This sort of thing never ceases to amuse me... I am not even that big of a Star Wars fan (especially not the prequels) and yet you've taken the whole thing and ran with it in such a manner that it makes it quite clear you follow the whole thing significantly more than I do...
    I hold your contempt as a badge of honor. If a mental defective like you actually liked me, I would know I was doing something wrong.

She a whore. You know it. I know it.
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2007
  9. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

You really ARE clueless as to how funny you actually are!

Oh....

and BTW, I actually do like you, but for different reasons than you'd think. Thanks for the friendship!
  10. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I guess Qui Gon's technically right, she is a media whore, but she's not any worse than any other politician in that regard. What do you think George Bush is doing when his state of the union pre-empts regular programming? He's whoring out his position. What do you think politicians are doing when they shake hands with supporters and kiss babies? That's the reality of getting your message out, Sheehan's just like everyone else.
  11. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No you don't - and I am glad you don't. Like I said before... if a mental defective like you actually approved of me, I would know I was doing something wrong.

Now quit throwing your temper tantrum, little child, and face the truth. I know it's hurts, but it don't make it any less true :rofl: :rofl:
  12. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

So in the interest of intellectual honesty, are you going to point out every time anyone whores themselves out, or do you just have an axe to grind with Cindy?
  13. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I disagree that politicians are media whores. Don't get me wrong, some politicians definitely are. But for me there is a difference between someone who gets media attention for the things they do versus someone who whores themselves for media attention.

For example, I wouldn't consider Hillary Clinton (not exactly my favorite person) a media whore. She gets media attention for the things she does, but she doesn't do outrageous things in order to get media attention. There's a subtle difference between the two.
  14. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

What do you want me to do..? Point out every single time someone whores themselves out...? Then entire forum would be nothing but me posting about whores like Cindy, Nancy, Paris, Lindsay, Brittney, Nicole, etc...
  15. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +358 / 1 / -9

She disgraced her son, her sons friends that served with him said they were ashamed of her, they said he also would be ashamed of her.

She wants to be a movie star, she was floating on a cloud when the Bush Haters were slobbering over her, she was the darling of the Left Wing Democrat Media, then, she got a little to hot for them, she told Pant Suit Hillary to put her money where her mouth was, but we all know what those wretched f-cking Clintons are (Lying Back Stabbing Power Hungry Bastards) so Pant Suit put a contract out on her, CBS, NY Times and the rest of the Liberal Sore Losing PHONY'S dumped her so fast she didn't know what hit her, Michael Moore used her now he can't even remember her name, Hollywood dumped her, even the fruit cake sissy Jimmy Carter dumped her, the Phony Left Wing USED her but she was becoming bigger than them, she was also giving them a bad name, she is vicious, she is a true hateful women, her husband knew what he was doing when he dumped her, she is no better than the Muslim Terrorists her son was fighting, she is now an enemy of America, but boy oh boy would I love to see her beat that grinning dirt bag Auntie Pelosi.

She enjoys being beat up and called nasty names, I for one am glad her hero son isn't around to see what a traitor she has turned into, but I love what she is doing now, she will drive those Grinning Democrats Insane, if she has a Cat I bet the Clinton Hit men have already made their move.
    :bricks:
  16. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Friendship !
  17. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

There's no difference between the two, you're messing up cause and effect. What Clinton does is the same as what Sheehan does. Clinton has lots of people working for her advising her on the best ways to get attention, how to get her message out, etc. She's not an innocent hard-worker who happens to get attention.

I have a question for you: let's say that you knew someone who really wanted to make some changes in America. What would be your advice to them? If you wanted them to succeed, I bet it would include a lot of media whoring. How else can you get through the clutter in America?
  18. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Then we're just going to have to agree to disagree. I don't necessarily consider campaigning for public office or acting in your role as President or Senator to be whoring.
    Well, one thing I wouldn't advise them to do would behave like the whore that Cindy is.
  19. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

word!

Its like when W claims that he doesn't want "Politicians in Washington making decisions on the ground in Iraq"

not understanding the fact that he is the #1 POLITICIAN in the united states.
  20. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You're being very vague which is usually a sign of an emotional position that isn't totally thought out. The fact that you're saying this because you don't like Sheehan is blatant. What's Rush doing? Whoring. What's O'Reilly doing? Whoring. There's money and power in whoring yourself out to the media, and Cindy's just lining up at the trough like everyone else. The only difference between Sheehan and Bush is that she hasn't been elected to office, otherwise they're two sides of the same coin.