Welcome to PatsFans.com

ATTENTION: South Florida Pats fans, this thread is a MUST READ!!

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by KontradictioN, Aug 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +892 / 16 / -24

No Jersey Selected

For any Pats fans living in South Florida, the restaurant Duffy's is offering two packages which include a bus trip down to Miami on October 4th for the Monday Night game on "Dolphins Express".

Dolphins Express Broward & Palm Beach | Miami Dolphins

Tickets, as far as I know, are available anywhere from Port Saint Lucie all the way down to Miami. For $79/ticket, you get...

The $79 charge per ticket is for the upper bowl, so the seats won't be the best. But, as someone who has gone to a few Dolphins/Pats games before, the upper bowl really isn't that bad and you still get a clear view of the game. I talked to my buddy who is a manager at Duffy's earlier today and he said the upgrades for the lower bowl are $126. Still not bad. The website that I linked to also has the charter locations where the bus departs from and arrives to on the way back.

Normally, I would take advantage of this. But I've already got some tickets for that game. :rocker:
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  2. deters

deters Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 12 / -0

Thanks for the info. I live in Tampa and will probably attend this game. I already have my trip planned for the Monday night showdown vs the Jets in December!
  3. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +892 / 16 / -24

No Jersey Selected

Update: Duffy's has now run out of the $79 tickets. To get the $79 upper bowl tickets, you have to contact the Dolphins themselves. Duffy's still has the $126 lower bowl tickets.
  4. FLPatsFan

FLPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That was a fast sell out!
  5. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +892 / 16 / -24

No Jersey Selected

It's apparently been in motion since 2009, but the tickets have been on sale for the last couple of days. I had just heard about it yesterday but didn't post a thread about it. My buddy says Duffy's still has plenty of $126 lower bowl tickets available and the Dolphins still have plenty of both. But it'll sell out quickly. If you want to go for the $79 ones, contact the Dolphins.
  6. SoCal Bong

SoCal Bong Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

For those not taking the bus to the game, we are organizing a tailgate for Patriots fans at the stadium parking lots. We're also planning to buy lower level tickets on the visitor sideline together when the game gets closer and there are better deals to be had.

Join Patriots Tailgate for more info about Miami or any other road game.
  7. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +892 / 16 / -24

No Jersey Selected

I was actually going to hit you up for your tailgate. I have friends that are taking the Dolphins Express down to the game. Supposedly, it gets there with plenty of time to tailgate and lets you bring your own alcohol with you. They say they're bringing a ton of beer and two handles with them (one of them will definitely be a handle of Jack if I know my friend). So I'm going to meet up with them. We have a good mix of Pats and Dolphins fans with us but I'd be looking to join a Pats tailgate. Let me know where you guys are going to be at and I just might meet up with you.
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  8. PatsBoy12

PatsBoy12 Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Thank you for posting this.
  9. jmt57

jmt57 Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +168 / 0 / -0

For those on the gulf coast in Florida, there are a couple places in SW FL that make annual bus trips to the Pats game in Miami. I have yet to look into it myself for this season but you may want to check one of these places to see if they are doing it again if you are interested in joining in.

Foxboro's in Naples
    Boston Beer Garden in Naples
    Buster's Sports Tavern in Fort Myers

Also at one time there was a SW Patriots Fan Club in Ft Myers that met at the Laugh In Comedy Club there; if they are still around I would guess they probably make trips to Miami too.
    Laugh In Comedy Cafe

Official New England Patriots - Fan Zone - Fan Club Registry
    Official New England Patriots - Fan Zone - Fan Club Registry
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.