Welcome to PatsFans.com

Attention Politically Correct Slobberers

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,143 / 5 / -10

While laying on my living room floor consuming a beverage I was watching a program called Frisco Cops On The Street or something like that, it seems as though this city (San Francisco) has every kind of scumbag sh!t slop batstard that God ever cr3eated living there, whore's, drunks, thieves, junkies's, pedophiles, huns, creeps, swine and vermin, why the f-ck does our governmewnt allow this cess-pool to remain a part of America, Jesus H Christ.

They interviewd one of these animals, he looked like he had just climbed out of a f-cking tree down in the Amazon jungle, he hasn't taken a bath since April 2004, he smelled like a wet moose, they leaned him over the hood of the police car and the engine stalled.

This bastard has been arrested 87 times, got that, 87 times and he is still crawling around the mission district robbing other drunks and stabbing hookers, I can't call him what I would like to call him because somebody will think I am a racist :singing:

What the hell has happened to this country :confused:

2. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

here we go....

3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,143 / 5 / -10

---:singing: :singing: ---

4. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +480 / 11 / -7

#91 Jersey

HARRY'S stimulating his brain again.But at least he's lyeing down,before he falls down. :D

5. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +591 / 24 / -19

You know, Harry, you might think a pervert is better if he acts like a redneck, a good Christian, or wears a suit, but I think he's still a pervert. San Francisco is a city and so may have more oddballs than other communities, but I guarantee if you could see through walls even in your own community, you'd see everything that goes on in San Francisco and more.

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,143 / 5 / -10

OK, I'll look around, I'll tell Sally (neighbors wife) to keep her eyes open when we go Clamming, we do have a guy on the Island that claims he had sex with a

Last edited: Jun 23, 2007
  7. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +480 / 11 / -7

#91 Jersey

So thats who your getting your clames from. ;)

8. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

hmm. why not a Jew, or a Muslim. Why did you single out Christian? interesting.

btw, Kudos for closing down the anti-Rev Moon thread. although i still feel the Falwell one you started wasnt so much about one man, but was a sideways shot at Christians, but hey, you take what you can get...

9. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I thought some of the most heinous crimes were committed in Republican "red" states.

Here are some headlines:

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=402a6fd3-c985-4ca8-9025-38e1979506dc

Jun 21, 2007 6:29 PM
    Texas Teen Accused of Killing Mother for Insurance Money

http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSN2941619620070529
    Tue May 29, 2007 6:05PM EDT
    Four children, mother found hanging in Texas

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/06/20/children.killed/index.html
    Texas mother drowned her 5 children

http://www.cnn.com/EVENTS/year_in_review/us/smith.html
    South Carolina mother drowned her 2 sons

10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,143 / 5 / -10

Texas is a country in itself, Mexico will be taking it over soon.

11. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

And guess who is the next Presidente of Mexico?

[​IMG]

12. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +591 / 24 / -19

I chose a group I felt Harry was not critical of and generally took for granted.

Well, rest assured, I have plenty of respect for Christianity, but I disagree with the politics of the politically conservative churches and their leaders. Also, the issue with the thread I closed was that it was so insulting. One can be critical without being crass and antagonistic.

13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,143 / 5 / -10

You still don't understand me, it isn't that I constantly back christianity, I haven't gone to church in 50 years, I can't stand Organized Religion, it's the double standard that I see in the media and in todays Anti American Politicallly Correct Society and News Media, say anything agaisnt Islam (America's Enemy) and you are instantly branded as a Racist & a Bigot but Christianity is fair game, look what they do to the Moonies, when is the last time a Christian or a Moonie has carved a human beings head off on TV, the Reason the Christians are slapped around today is the Far Left Wing Democrats are scared to death of them, they are a threat to their very existance yet many of these same phony democrats ARE christians, their families still attend church, the two hypocrits Billy & Hillary marched into church every Sunday when he was president, God only knows what the two swine do now on sundays.

It isn't Christianity I support it's the distaste for the double standard, I always have backed the underdog, Liberals like the Muslims because they are our enemy and they are the enemy of the Hated Bush.

Remember, when the Muslm takes over Liberals will be the first to die, the Muslim would never tolerate their looney crap.
    (I didn't say any dirty words like the liberal movie stars do) :singing:

14. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

Excellent Post!
    But havent you heard,Harry? Muslims constitute no more threat than do Christians. :bricks:

15. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +911 / 7 / -3

:rocker: You are awesome Harry. ;)

16. Real World

Ratings:
    +911 / 7 / -3

Make sure she doesn't give you any crabs. :D

17. Real World

Ratings:
    +911 / 7 / -3

You hit the nail on the head Harry Boy. ;)

18. Real World

Ratings:
    +911 / 7 / -3

Rosie O'Donnell tell you that?

19. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Without an absolute standard of good and evil, and without strict enforcement of that standard, the cracks in the floor where this kind of behavior just goes on and on and on and just keep letting this garbage through to damage or destroy all of us.

An absolute standard is required. Then, all people need to be educated and raised and properly loved and guided to attain/maintain the original ideal standard.

As a society the Western world has copped out of trying to establish and maintain the kind of standard that *ALL* people can accept and live with. We need to start thinking from the perspective of what is good for the whole society and not just what is good for "me". The age of self-centered individualism is over. It is done. Those who insist on always having their own way, or escaping from their personal responsibility to live properly with the excuse of "because everyone else is doing it" will soon find themselves as outcasts in the world.

The world can never accept a "me first" standard, not when there are billions of others and an increasingly "smaller" world, shrinking as it is due to ease of travel, ease of communication (TV, internet, etc.) and limitations of resources (food, clean water, fuel, even clean air). The people of the world can and will find the way to restrict destructive behavior, one way or the other. The drive to survive is too strong in the human heart and psyche. It can be done the hard way, through harsh dictatorial regimes, or it may be done the easy way, by people just coming to their common senses and doing what we all know in our hearts is best. But one way or the other, this kind of crap will be wiped out sooner or later. Enough is enough.

//

Last edited: Jun 25, 2007
  20. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +480 / 11 / -7

#91 Jersey

Begs the question "would you like crabs with your clams"?:D