PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Attention: Chargers Fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is awesome. The Vets here will love it. I hope the Chargers fans feel very special.

What does when i registered on this forum have anything to do with it? I am glad you are such a better fan than me becasue you have over a thousand posts. You sir are an butt.
Actually I just deleted my post because I misunderstood what you were saying. My apologies, sir. But you owe me an apology for your namecalling.

Actually I just deleted my post because I misunderstood what you were saying. My apologies, sir. But you owe me an apology for your namecalling.

It is deleted, I apologize. Please read the post next time.

I look foward to a Patriots victory on Sunday. That way, I can start using that forum I've never used called "Visiting Locker Room".

I hope you're all ready for Manning vs. Brady pt. 89

I look foward to a Patriots victory on Sunday. That way, I can start using that forum I've never used called "Visiting Locker Room".

I hope you're all ready for Manning vs. Brady pt. 89

The media hype would be unbearable.

We really care.

Im just stating a fact, no one wants the Pats in the Super Bowl except their fans. Personally, I would kill to see my Chargers win the Super Bowl. And I think it would be the perfect end to a historical season for LT.

Im just stating a fact, no one wants the Pats in the Super Bowl except their fans. Personally, I would kill to see my Chargers win the Super Bowl. And I think it would be the perfect end to a historical season for LT.

That must mean you got a good thing going when everbody is sick (jealous) of you.

Good for you, not for football.

Well, then the other teams should just get better.

What? Would you like the Patriots play with their right arms tied behind their backs to make it fairer for you?

Waaaaahhhhh........

Well, then the other teams should just get better.

What? Would you like the Patriots play with their right arms tied behind their backs to make it fairer for you?

Waaaaahhhhh........

Shhhh, Shmess... what if Polian reads this forum...

"Note to myself: right hands tied behind backs..."

PFnV

You mean you don't want to see the Pats in the Super Bowl. Good thing it's not up to you.:rolleyes: :snob:

was it bad for the nfl when the steelers and 49ers dominated? or even dallas? lots of people loved dallas and lots more loved to hate them. i think the nfl does want a new team but i think historacily it will be good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down