Attention Broncos Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverick4

Banned
Reaction score
Move all of your arguments and trash-talking here:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/forumdisplay.php?f=11

That link is the inter-league forum for Pats fans and Broncos fans (this week) to have as many long, but ultimately pointless, arguments as they want about why the Broncos will win and why the Pats won't win their FOURTH SUPERBOWL IN FIVE YEARS.

Thanks for the courtesy. Keep the Pats page clean for Pats-only topics. I appreciate it.

maverick4 said:

That link is the inter-league forum for Pats fans and Broncos fans (this week) to have as many long, but ultimately pointless, arguments as they want about why the Broncos will win and why the Pats won't win their FOURTH SUPERBOWL IN FIVE YEARS.

Thanks for the courtesy. Keep the Pats page clean for Pats-only topics. I appreciate it.

Thanks Mav, I was getting tired of adding these children to my ignore list!

And can we get a mod to move all the threads already on the main forum as well?

drew4008 said:
And can we get a mod to move all the threads already on the main forum as well?

That's the problem. There's only 1 mod who can do that stuff, Ian. He's not on all of the time, so I think it's time to elect some new complementary mods.

Last edited:
In the interim, if one of these chuckleheads fires off one of their pointless missives, no one replies and we let the thread die! I was thinking of starting a new thread with that message, along with the point that there is an interleague board for that stuff.

Just started using the ignore list,or as I like to call it, the "dead to me' list.

It a great tool to get rid of tools.

:confused:
maverick4 said:

It is unbelievable, you guys are. For the past week we have put up with your fans coming on our site calling us names and bein disrespectful. We didn't complain, we put up with it. now you guys can't handle us doing the same thing. Typical NE, WHINE and CRY maybe you will get your way!!!! I guess you just can't stand the truth! :p

Seymour93 said:
That's the problem. There's only 1 mod who can do that stuff, Ian. He's not on all of the time, so I think it's time to elect some new complementary mods.
Any thread you think should be moved to Interleague... just click the little
report.gif
icon and leave Ian a message. I usually put down something like "Interleague this moron please :) "

It works, I've seen first hand. :D

well

lcsj said:
:confused:
It is unbelievable, you guys are. For the past week we have put up with your fans coming on our site calling us names and bein disrespectful. We didn't complain, we put up with it. now you guys can't handle us doing the same thing. Typical NE, WHINE and CRY maybe you will get your way!!!! I guess you just can't stand the truth! :p

Well i haven't gone to your site! Just becuase we want to clean up our site form the donkey trolls (there have been some excellant donkey fans---but most are trolls) doesn't mean we are whining. This is a pats board and there are rules. You can do the same thing on your board!

Intelligent discussion is always welcome---trolling is not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes