PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Attention Broncos Fans: Will You Still Be Here After Your Team Gets Crushed Saturday?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Stay?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEP4Life

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
At least some of you seem nice, and it would be unfortunate if you only showed up to talk smack, then ran away after your team lost.

We're very fortunate at patsfans.com to have many classy intelligent fans from other teams who also post here, and we hope you can join them.

We look forward to your future contributions! :)

Last edited:
Re: Attention Broncos Fans: Will You Still Be Here After Your Team Gets Crushed Satur

At least some of you seem nice, and it would be unfortunate if you only showed up to talk smack, then ran away after your team lost. We look forward to your classy, dignified contributions! :)

where do you get the idea that the pats will crush the broncos? what gives you the right to be so arrogant? is that the 4 years without a playoff win? common...

Re: Attention Broncos Fans: Will You Still Be Here After Your Team Gets Crushed Satur

At least some of you seem nice, and it would be unfortunate if you only showed up to talk smack, then ran away after your team lost. We look forward to your classy, dignified contributions! :)

I will be back, win or lose. And I'll try to earn my stripes the honest way, by making sensible, reasonable posts and occasional threads balanced with humor, sarcasm, and just a little bit of home-boy-ism. Go Broncos!

Last edited:

I will be back, win or lose. And I'll try to earn my strips the honest way, by making sensible, reasonable posts and occasional threads balanced with humor, sarcasm, and just a little bit of home-boy-ism. Go Broncos!

Hey, great! Welcome, and enjoy your stay! :D

Last edited:

Did you watch the first quarter of the first game against the Broncos?

Post title is the reason people hate Pats fans. I'd expect it at a Jets forum, not here. I don't know any lifetime Pats fans who would be so arrogant, those of us that went through Plunkett, Grogan, Bledsoe. Plus the last four years.

I'd rather have Broncos fans here, then leave after the game is over, than fellow Pats fans giving us a bad name.

I would never say the Pats "will" definitively crush anyone. It can happen, sure. So could the nightmare of the Ravens game two years ago... an early fast Broncos start that the Pats can't recover from (though they have proved they can do that this year, you still never know).

I just like football fans that come here and talk sensible football. As Armchair Bronco said: "Humor, sarcasm, and just a little bit of home-boy-ism" are just fine with me.

Last edited:

I would never say the Pats "will" definitively crush anyone. It can happen, sure. So could the nightmare of the Ravens game two years ago... an early fast Broncos start that the Pats can't recover from (though they have proved they can do that this year, you still never know).

I just like football fans that come here and talk sensible football. As Armchair Bronco said: "Humor, sarcasm, and just a little bit of home-boy-ism" are just fine with me.

Yes, the title and poll are a bit of self-indulgent braggadocio. I expect the Broncos to be competitive, and they most certainly have a chance to win.

Nevertheless, it's interesting to see the various reactions. :cool:

Last edited:

I hope our boys are giving the Broncs more respect than some of the posters here are.....
Bad Karma.....

We really need to close this classless thread

There is no reason to make such an arrogant title,the Broncos have not really done anything to warrant such ****iness,Shannon Sharpe is not on the team anymore so there is really no one to hate

.....and I do think Tebow is a great story,so the kid is a breath of fresh air despite the media making it a drama,it's not Tebow's fault he gets all this attention,he is simply someone who loves God and football.

Our defense gives no guarantee this will be a cakewalk...stop the bad karma crap.

Last edited:

We really need to close this classless thread

There is no reason to make such an arrogant title,the Broncos have not really done anything to warrant such ****iness,Shannon Sharpe is not on the team anymore so there is really no one to hate

.....and I do think Tebow is a great story,so the kid is a breath of fresh air despite the media making it a drama,it's not Tebow's fault he gets all this attention,he is simply someone who loves God and football.

Our defense gives no guarantee this will be a cakewalk...stop the bad karma crap.

x2

I agree

Guys, guys!

Nothing "classless" in this thread. You should see what the Kansas City and Raiders fans do on sites like OrangeMane.com and SouthStands. Faiders fans are among the worst.

I'm actually pleasantly surprised at the high level of discourse on PatsFans.com.

Best of all, most of you can spell and know the difference between "its" and "it's"!

It's all good! This is, after all, your site, so we expect you to say that you'll crush us.

Bad Karma.....

bad karma

Yes, I anticipated a karma-based attack on the thread.

However, the laws of karma dictate that bad karma is formed from ill-will and negative thoughts/feelings.

This thread was formed with positive thoughts towards the Pats and their success on Saturday, and positive feelings for the Broncos fans who wish to remain here, coupled with some speculation about the outcome of the game.

Therefore, it is actually a karmically positive thread, and it will help the Pats to victory on Saturday.

:cool:

Last edited:

Guys, guys!

Nothing "classless" in this thread. You should see what the Kansas City and Raiders fans do on sites like OrangeMane.com and SouthStands. Faiders fans are among the worst.

I'm actually pleasantly surprised at the high level of discourse on PatsFans.com.

Best of all, most of you can spell and know the difference between "its" and "it's"!

It's all good! This is, after all, your site, so we expect you to say that you'll crush us.

Your reply is too dignified for this terrible thread.

It is fine to do this kind of bravado business when the target is an obnoxious, trolling group of fans. That is not the case here. I quite like the contributions I have read from these Bronco fans so far.

While I like the attempt to extend a hand and invite them to stay, I also wish it hadn't had that bit of sting in it. I for one, would hope that mentality is reserved for trolls, particularly jets trolls! Their coach has so much bravado, they deserve some back.

If you plan to retain this thread title, I hope you are prepared to vigorously consume your deserved crow should we lose. Because after a thread like this, you'll be eating some for the whole board!

At least some of you seem nice, and it would be unfortunate if you only showed up to talk smack, then ran away after your team lost.

We're very fortunate at patsfans.com to have many classy intelligent fans from other teams who also post here, and we hope you can join them.

We look forward to your future contributions! :)

What if they double us up 34-17 in a crushing? Will you still be here trolling Denver fans on a New England fan board?

We really need to close this classless thread.
"Lighten up, Francis."

I'm a Broncos fan, and I didn't think it was classless. Just a bit o' harmless smack.

I probably won't come back right after the game. Don't want to rub it in after we've won.

:rocker:

I keed. I keed.

Funny thing is I used to really dislike the Pats. But I'm also a Gator (class of '85) and started warming to them a few years back when I learned that Meyer and Belichick had formed a friendship.

The Pats have performed at a high level for a long time, and that's to be respected, even if it will give me great satisfaction to see them looking stunned when the clock hits double zero and Tebow is walking off the field with another impossible victory notched on his belt. :eek:

If you plan to retain this thread title, I hope you are prepared to vigorously consume your deserved crow should we lose. Because after a thread like this, you'll be eating some for the whole board!

I'll be here! :D

"Lighten up, Francis."

I'm a Broncos fan, and I didn't think it was classless. Just a bit o' harmless smack.

I probably won't come back right after the game. Don't want to rub it in after we've won.

:rocker:

I keed. I keed.

Funny thing is I used to really dislike the Pats. But I'm also a Gator (class of '85) and started warming to them a few years back when I learned that Meyer and Belichick had formed a friendship.

The Pats have performed at a high level for a long time, and that's to be respected, even if it will give me great satisfaction to see them looking stunned when the clock hits double zero and Tebow is walking off the field with another impossible victory notched on his belt. :eek:

Welcome, and enjoy your stay! :D

I think most Bronco Fans have a grudging respect for NE, especially under the BB regime. We're 2-4 all time in the SB, and your record is 3-3, but both teams have done the Back-To-Back thing, which is a major accomplishment.

I think we're just tired of imagining yet another deep Patriots & Brady run in the playoffs, and now we're ready to take our rightful place alongside the other good teams in the AFC after having been mired in mediocrity for so long.

where do you get the idea that the pats will crush the broncos? what gives you the right to be so arrogant? is that the 4 years without a playoff win? common...

We should be classy and wait until we win to rub it in like the Broncos did to us in 2005/06. :singing:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye