PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Attention: APB for bearmick

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeSixPat

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Let's see what you're made of bearmick... you had plenty of smack before the game... now let's see if you show your virtual face around here now...

... no excuses, remember?

We're sitting back, basking in the glow of a W, munching on leftover turkey... what's that you're eating? leftover turkey too?

No? Why I do declare - that's a different type of bird, isn't it?

Tell me bearmick, how does Crow actually taste?

Joe you don't actually think a troll would show up after losing do you?

We're sitting back, basking in the glow of a W, munching on leftover turkey... what's that you're eating? leftover turkey too?

that was very clever hahaha. The medic on my ship is a big bears fan, so I am so glad that my last ten days aboard will be spent with a big smirk on my face whenever I walk past him

kids gonna blame it on refs..when they hurt us more than Bears

BEARMICK

http://boards.chicagobears.com/forums/thread/171327.aspx

LMFAO! Grossman in the pro-bowl. This guy is more of a clown than I thought. Grossman looked like a deer in headlights against a real D.
Amen to that....welcome to the real world Rex.......Now the statement "Will the REAL Rex Grossman stand up ? will die out on ESPN and elsewhere......

Let's see what you're made of bearmick... you had plenty of smack before the game... now let's see if you show your virtual face around here now...

Are you kidding me? That d-bag is too much of a ****y to come back on here and face it like a man.....most likely he is curled up in a fetal position hugging a lifesize cutout of ole' Rexy and crapping in his underoos right now!!.......GO PATS!

Are you kidding me? That d-bag is too much of a ****y to come back on here and face it like a man.....most likely he is curled up in a fetal position hugging a lifesize cutout of ole' Rexy and crapping in his underoos right now!!.......GO PATS!

Actually, not only is he not man enough to come here, but I don't even think he's man enough to post in the Bears forums today

Check out some of his other topics - the guy is like a real life parody of the old SNL skits about "Da Bears" - he even joins in a debate about which is the greatest team ever - the 2006 Bears or the 1985 Bears!

:rofl:

http://boards.chicagobears.com/search/SearchResults.aspx?q=bearmick&s=3

LOL - just thought I'd check in to see how bearmick was faring...

He's been pretty darn quiet in his own forum, let alone ours, even though he squeezed in a good 2 dozen smack posts pre-game.

http://boards.chicagobears.com/forums/post/182792.aspx

He seems just a little bit less confident in his team and in his QB today for some reason!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots