PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Attack the slow footed Flacco

Status
Not open for further replies.
It you look at Flacco's 5-6 worst performance of the year(Philly, KC, Denver, San Diego, Pittsburgh, Houston), he was hit often and fumbled the ball in most of those games, whether the opposition recovered or not. Starting to think if you can jar the ball loose early, it gets into his skull and he gets skittish.

I might throw a couple blitzes at him early, take a couple gambles to see if they can get to him - if they can, it could have long term benefits in this game. NE has the offense to come back if they get burned once/twice. If they can't, they go contain/give him the short stuff and bring on as need basis later in game.

I don't know if you are aware of this, but your father has been posting a lot on the draft board lately, I'd keep an eye on him if I were you: http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...46-ye-olde-2013-mock-draft-thread-page50.html.

Last edited:
Vader - that mf'er is always trying to steal my thunder, with that deep bass voice and all.

Have been MIA around her for awhile on my honeymoon with Leah.

Actually, can never remember my password so I just read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back