PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Atleast the media BS will cease for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truck

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
1. Overblown Spygate, media acted like the Patriots were in the other team's huddles as opposed to gaining a level camera angle instead of a downward angle if they legally placed the cameras
2. Overanalyzed handshakes
3. Being called classes for playing the game into the 4th quarter (running up the score)
4. Having the 72 Phins pop up every other day
5. A BS lawsuit against Moss and the media start questioning his morality
6. Spygate 2 even though there's no evidence and some unnamed sources; oh ya, and the story was already disproven
7. Even after the game, media blaming bb for hugging coughlin with 2 seconds left when the scoreboard was showing game over; don't let the fact the 2 seconds were added later affect the story. And who cares that he went straight to the locker room afterwards...he's never been a talker, get over it.
8. Media twisting what Moss said about the giants to make it look like he's throwing the coaches under the bus.

I'm not going to listen to the radio, watch espn, the news, or read the papers for a week.
After that, I'm sure there'll be no more vindictive stories for a while; as they'll have to move on to someone else to slander

1. Overblown Spygate, media acted like the Patriots were in the other team's huddles as opposed to gaining a level camera angle instead of a downward angle if they legally placed the cameras
2. Overanalyzed handshakes
3. Being called classes for playing the game into the 4th quarter (running up the score)
4. Having the 72 Phins pop up every other day
5. A BS lawsuit against Moss and the media start questioning his morality
6. Spygate 2 even though there's no evidence and some unnamed sources; oh ya, and the story was already disproven
7. Even after the game, media blaming bb for hugging coughlin with 2 seconds left when the scoreboard was showing game over; don't let the fact the 2 seconds were added later affect the story. And who cares that he went straight to the locker room afterwards...he's never been a talker, get over it.
8. Media twisting what Moss said about the giants to make it look like he's throwing the coaches under the bus.

I'm not going to listen to the radio, watch espn, the news, or read the papers for a week.
After that, I'm sure there'll be no more vindictive stories for a while; as they'll have to move on to someone else to slander

I got up this morning and decided to give ESPN and Mike and Mike a try. I was thrilled to see Bobby Knight resigned and grab the headlines. Then M & M said they would talk all morning about the Super Bowl. I can't watch, I'm still not ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back