Welcome to PatsFans.com

Athiests, what do you think?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

I myself am a "luke warm athiest" i haven't crossed the line yet, looking up into the sky at night holds me back, I still have to believe that there was some form of inteligence behind all this, I can't just yet bring myself to believe that all this "just happened"
    When God or The Intelegence made The Man he or it gave the man a Penis, but now what, what was this man supposed to do with this Penis besides "elimination of human waste" God or It came up with a brilliant Idea he made another human, a women, he also made a Release for human waste in the same spot as the mans, between the humans legs but this time he didn't create a Penis he created a Vagina, God or It said "this is good" God or It then said "we kill two birds with one stone".
    1 Elemination of wasteful fluids
    2 Reproduction of these things God or It called "humans"

God or It said to themselves " I have created a place for the one called Man to insert his organ into the one called Women then I created The Orgasm, The Sperm and the Egg the result will be another f-cking human will form in the one called Women then on and on and on until I have populated the world that i have created.

I don't believe The Big Bang could have pulled this off, a brain was involved, could the big bang figure out (The Penis & The Vagina)

Now back to the title of this thread, What Are The Athiests Thoughts On The Religion Below, do they hold the same animosity for this religion as they do the Christian Religion, does The Athiest have the courage to stand up and condem "Mohammad" as they do God......:confused:

Obama marks Ramadan - POLITICO.com
  2. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +252 / 3 / -4

Your premise is flawed. As usual.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +663 / 2 / -9

I suppose I could be wrong, I very seldom am though.
  4. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +252 / 3 / -4

All evidence here notwithstanding? :)