Welcome to PatsFans.com

Athiest + Christian

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,121 / 3 / -10

I was drinking last night around a campfire on a small beach on an Island in Maine, these thoughts crossed my mind as I spoke to a man who suddenly appeared out of the fire, I believe this man was Jesus Christ Almighty, I told him that I considered Nancy Pelosi a F-cking a$s hole, he agreed, then the conversation turned to religion, we spoke of the Athiest, I have nothing against them, they don't effect my life but I will tell you what I told Jesus, he would not comment on it, but he listened.

Athiest:
    Do Athiest's realize what they are missing, they have nothing to look forward to, the lights just go out, nothing.

God people go all their lives having happy visions of seeing their old grandmothers again, maybe having sex with that good looking little girl in the seventh grade (heaven is heaven anything goes) living for eternity, never getting sick, paradise, no need for money, be with all your old dead friends again, run with all your dead dogs again, never be sad again, you will never die again, no wars, make love, eat, drink wine, sing, laugh, and stay young forever.
    That is what the God people go through life thinking, it makes them happy, it lifts their spirits when they are sick or sad, when they are old and feeble and lying in the hospital knowing that the end is finally here that is the one thing that makes them feel GREAT, they really believe they are going to a better Place.

I feel very sorry for the Athiest, all he has to look forward to is "NOTHING" just plain "NOTHING"

If the Athiest is right and the God person is wrong, neither one of them will ever know it, will they, but just imagine all the nice things the God person will have thought of and looked forward to for all of those years, imagine the beautiful feeling of laying on your death bed thinking that in a short while you will be rolling around naked on silk sheets with that little girl from grammar school while your old grandmother watches and smiles.

You Athiest's better get the bible out your going to miss all this sh1t.

If I'm wrong I'll never know it, and the athiest will never know that he was right.

2. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

They say heaven is the place where all the dogs you've ever owned greet you when you get there.

I've instructed all of my dogs to treat you like a fire hydrant when you get there Harry. So watch out for any 'unfamiliars.'

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,121 / 3 / -10

OK :singing:

Heaven is a place where your dog talks and your father is a young boy.

I love dogs, they won't pis$ on my leg, they will hump my leg :singing: