PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

At what point in the game, did you just sense.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a couple days before the '07 SB loss, I had a nightmare that they lost the game (albeit a shootout). Just days ago I woke up freaking after dreaming that the Pats lost to the Jets in their first game in the playoffs and TB threw a pick to end his streak. When TB threw that pick I was honestly thinking "no f*cking way, no, it can't happen, not again!"

Last edited:
How often does BB lose a challenge? My god what has happened to us in the playoffs.

If you watch the play the defensive players were absolutely imploring him to throw the flag even though he couldn't have possibly had as a good a viewing angle as the TV camera did (which showed anyone watching there wasn't going to be enough to overturn the call).

They are sorely lacking any kind of leadership or clear thinking in the defensive backfield.

Had a dream a week ago we were losing 19-10 and everything was going wrong.

I wasnt too far off.

How often does BB lose a challenge? My god what has happened to us in the playoffs.

I think that has something to do with CBS showing the refs spotting the ball and not one decent replay. I was screaming at the TV during that, because the coaches rely on broadcast replays. Plus all the players were saying incomplete.

After the dropped TD I felt pretty bad, after that catch+run to answer our TD I knew it was gameover

Last edited:
When Crumpler dropped the ball in the endzone in the first quarter.

Amazing to think that, with all the bad moments cited in this thread, this game was still winnable until very late. It's the old "play this game ten times and the Pats win it eight times." But Pats fans knows as well as anyone, you gotta win when the game is played. Dang.

I don't think it's 8 out of 10. Maybe 5 out of 10 if we're lucky. They match up very well against us.

Best bet for the Pats is a long off-season of reflection, getting better through the draft and hope to hell that the Jets can't afford to keep Edwards and Santurdio.

Last edited:
When we lost the onside kick that was kicked away unintentionaly by a Jets player. Hind sight is a b.. because our guy was falling on the ball before that happened.

Honestly I was nervous as hell before the game even started! I felt an ill-wind blowing all week long. Knew this would be a tough game for the Pats. Jets built this up to be their Super Bowl and they played like it.

Kick to the nuts.

When Crumpler all of a sudden bacame the main pass catching TE, I realized that we were in for a long game.

Gronk stayed in to block while Crump was running around on routes and Hernandez was in the sidelines. I thought, "wow, these coaches are outhinking themselves."

Brady's interception on the first drive. The dropped TD reception by Crumpler in the endzone. Need I go on?

I'm not the gloating type and I won't do it now, but no-one gave the Jets a puncher's chance in hell, including that turd Gerry Callahan from the Boston Herald. That was a despicable article he wrote last week by the way, and I'm sure you all know which article I mean.

That aside, the Patriots' main mistake was thinking they had the Jets beat before they even landed in Boston. Confidence is one thing, but overconfidence is something else. Rex Ryan talks a lot of crap, but that's who he is. Fact remains, the Patriots underestimated their opponent. Bad move. As an aside, I think it's pretty funny how some fans really feel that Welkah being benched for one series is what cost you the game. C'mon, you're grasping.

I realize that a 45-3 drubbing made a good deal of your fanbase think this was going to be a cake walk at best, a 10 pt. game in the Patriots favor at worst. However, 18-1 should have tempered that idea and delusion of grandeur at least a tad, don't you think? The Jets got hot when they needed to, and the regular season doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot right now, does it?

I've never been a fan of smack, and I had really wished to hell that Cromartie would have shut his damn mouth personally. I had visions of Brady tearing him apart all game long to prove a point, but Bill Belichick was out-Belichicked, people. Sorry. Not really. OK, a little. No.

Sancyhhez' first TD. He usually doesn't start throwing that well til the 4th qtr.

When the Pats came out of the tunnel dressed like they were going on an excusion to North Pole and the Jets came out in shirtsleeves ready to play football.

The pick was bad but after jets went up 14-3 I started to really get nervous.

not a pats fan but it wasn't when brady threw the int, cause the jets kicker misses the chip shot and i'm thinking ...wow it's the pats day for sure

when i thought "crap the jets are going to let that whiney bastard LT win" it was when the pats pulled to within 14-11 and then gave up that huge catch and run to cotchery

that was sickening

not a pats fan but it wasn't when brady threw the int, cause the jets kicker misses the chip shot and i'm thinking ...wow it's the pats day for sure

when i thought "crap the jets are going to let that whiney bastard LT win" it was when the pats pulled to within 14-11 and then gave up that huge catch and run to cotchery

that was sickening

Yup, that was the killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back