PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

At this point, Pats haters are just praying for a Brady injury. Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious-what is it with all this "The Pats ran up the score on the Fins"??

For one, it became a 3 score game when Cassel came in. And two, what's wrong with scoring 42 pts in 1 half?? Doesn't it show how the Fins SUCK?

I actually found this a little satirical...with the $20 reward and the list of things you could buy with it. I did get a chuckle about the "one black patriots fan", something I've noticed myself over the years.

I don't mind it that much. KSK is a blog I look at almost daily and they are all about entertainment. I'm sure there are one or two bloggers out there who have said that "I wish so and so would get hurt" in the name of entertainment.

Okay, I'm not too familiar with KSK. I could see the original post being satire. The responses are a different story.

it is disgusting, but i've seen fans from every fanbase including the by god pats fanbase, hoping at one time or another for a player to get hurt

those fans are the biggest morons in life.

I hope they get injured wishing misfortune on someone with nothing but class and decency to anyone he's ever played.

This can't be right. Pujo has assured us that only Patriots fans behave this way. Pujo says fans of other teams NEVER say anything that is not respectful and meant to increase our understanding of the game. Fans of other teams are GOOD. It is Patriot fans that are EVIL. Don't just take Pujo's word for it. Ask Easterbrook. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes