Welcome to PatsFans.com

AT&T U-Verse

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by CTPatsFan, May 18, 2007.

1. CTPatsFan

CTPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I switched over from Cox (I had them for cable & internet) to AT&T U-Verse (wired TV as opposed to the Dish deal, internet, cellular and home phone). The had a deal if you signed up within their initial sign-up period for free installation for up to 3 tv's (otherwise it would be $495. +$5 each additional tv), an internet router w/wifi, a free DVR for one tv, and all 400 channels for the first 2 months free. I haven't come across I channel that isn't offered that I wanted yet (although they only have NESN, not NESNHD) but there are a couple hundred I could do without.

So far so good but then again it's only been a week. The level of internet that I signed up for is supposed to be a tick slower than the cable internet we had but it actually seems a little faster. As more customers come on-line that may change. I have actually used the home computer a few times for the 'net, I usually avoided it because it took so long for anything to load.

I'm cautiously optimistic, we'll see after a few months and a few bills how much we're saving by bundling. But if nothing else it combines a bunch of bills for me.