PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

At leaSt now we'll see who the true fans are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UGAPatsfan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Overall, I feel that the offense lost that game plain and simple. I even include the offensive playcalling as well in the blame. PLEASE can we get a real OC for next year( you have to ADMIT THERE WERE SOME VERY QUESTIONABLE PLAY CALLS AT KEY SITUATIONS)?

Now..looking ahead. The one positive I see is that we now have a month extra for the offseason than we have had as well as a slightly better draft position. I think that the Pats will be back full force next year and should be the favorites for the SB barring some unexpected departures.

Plus as the thread topic says..maybe now we will get rid of those pesky bandwagoners!

Last edited:
KDPpatsfan said:
Overall, I feel that the offense lost that game plain and simple. I even include the offensive playcalling as well in the blame. PLEASE can we get a real OC for next year( you have to ADMIT THERE WERE SOME VERY QUESTIONABLE PLAY CALLS AT KEY SITUATIONS)?

Now..looking ahead. The one positive I see is that we now have a month extra for the offseason than we have had as well as a slightly better draft position. I think that the Pats will be back full force next year and should be the favorites for the SB barring some unexpected departures.

Plus as the thread topic says..maybe now we will get rid of those pesky bandwagoners!

I agree, the offense really had a tough time tonight. Hopefully everyone gets healthy, we get rodney back and we can get ready for next year. The defense was great and all i would want is a lil more security with our DB's. Proud to be a pats fan.

KDPpatsfan said:

I think even with the turnovers by our offense and special teams, our defense was playing well enough early on that we could have won this game - it would have been close, though. But with at least 14 unearned points by the opposing team - maybe that was a "Handicap" thing done by the refs? LOL - we lost...

We'll be back next year though - the Dynasty isn't over.

desi-patsfan said:
I agree, the offense really had a tough time tonight. Hopefully everyone gets healthy, we get rodney back and we can get ready for next year. The defense was great and all i would want is a lil more security with our DB's. Proud to be a pats fan.
I hate to say this, and I hope I'm wrong but I don't think Rodney plays a significant role for the Pats ever again on the field.

Na_polian said:
I think even with the turnovers by our offense and special teams, our defense was playing well enough early on that we could have won this game - it would have been close, though. But with at least 14 unearned points by the opposing team - maybe that was a "Handicap" thing done by the refs? LOL - we lost...

We'll be back next year though - the Dynasty isn't over.

Go patriots. We are still the best.

Funny how all the talk was about how the D would have to stop the run and take care of Plummer but it ends up being the O that is of real concern. The 2006 season still looks bright though.

It wasn't the offensive playcalling. It was the five hideous turnovers.

fleabassist1 said:
Go patriots. We are still the best.
Agreed, we'll be proud, looking back on how much they overcame during this season. I'm proud that they made it into the postseason. Just too much to recover from 5 turnovers. And Adam missing! What a shocker!!! :(

shmessy said:
It wasn't the offensive playcalling. It was the five hideous turnovers.
I believe that 2 of the TO's were as a result of the play calling in a way. 1.) Faulk should not have been carrying the ball in that situation since he is a know fumbler in traffic. 2.) that throw by Brady should not have happend I.E. they should have run it before hand.

If you would of told me that Brady was gonna throw for 350 yards and the defense was going to turn in one of their finest performances of the year and we were gonna lose I'd laugh right in your face.

You guys want to chase off the Pats bandwagonners? What would that leave you with, your original 2500 pre-Belichick fans?

IrvingFryarIsMyBabyDaddy said:
You guys want to chase off the Pats bandwagonners? What would that leave you with, your original 2500 pre-Belichick fans?

Go away, troll. It's 5 am where I am and I'm not leaving the band-wagon.

At leaSt now we'll see who the true fans are

....shaaaa....I am no bandwagon fan, there were so many thing in this game, questionable calls, fumbles, Brady overthrowing the ball, however, this is MY TEAM, and I ain't going anywhere..keep you heads up guys, you DID beat yourselves tonight however you will have my support.....

Denver is gonna be in tough with Indy (in my opinion)...good luck to the rest of the teams...

It's all good gang, we'll be aight!!

I'm out, looking for a new team.

Just kidding :D

I thought the play calling kind of stunk. On that early drive into Denver territory when they passed on 4th and 1 instead of jamming it I knew it would be a long night. The passes to the recievers on the line of scrimage stunk too.

MDPATSFAN said:
I thought the play calling kind of stunk. On that early drive into Denver territory when they passed on 4th and 1 instead of jamming it I knew it would be a long night. The passes to the recievers on the line of scrimage stunk too.
I agree totally on the passes out to the LOS. Putrid.

KDPpatsfan said:

Yeah, hear waht yr saying KD, but consider we might not have even been here if not for TB and the offense that carried the team until the defense came around.

It's all about team. And it's team that will bring us back in the future.

godef said:
Yeah, hear waht yr saying KD, but consider we might not have even been here if not for TB and the offense that carried the team until the defense came around.

It's all about team. And it's team that will bring us back in the future.
Oh I absolutely agree. Just a tough night for the entire O (including McDaniels) to have a bad night securing the ball)

We WILL RETURN!!!!!!

BelichickFan said:
I'm out, looking for a new team.

Just kidding :D

Yep,I already found my new college team in Texas. USC is history now. I'm just looking for that one special NFL team to jump on. Hmmm I'll tell you my new NFL team in about 3 weeks or so lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes