PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

At least I'm not a troll who just disappears

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to think that if the refs were "urged" to help us out they would have called Branch's foot out of bounds.

Still, I know it makes people feel better to think their team is better and the refs are the ones beating them.

Ever notice on the game-killing Dave Thomas penalty most everyone here blamed.... DAVE THOMAS. Yeah, there're different kinds of fans.

Last edited:
If there's one thing I can not stand about sports fans (even some of my fellow Pats fans), it's the "the refs gave you the game" crap so many resort to. I just don't understand why it's so hard for some people to just admit that their team lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
If there's one thing I can not stand about sports fans (even some of my fellow Pats fans), it's the "the refs gave you the game" crap so many resort to. I just don't understand why it's so hard for some people to just admit that their team lost.

We would have won the SB in 96 had the refs called the obvious block in the back of our kicker

I was going to post yesterday after the game but I was so upset at how the refs stole this game from us. The NFL is doing everything they can to try and get your team in the playoffs, just like they did in the Miami game.

Who the hell are you kidding? The refs didn't steal that game from you guys. And its laughable that you think the refs are doing everything in their power to help the Patriots. And it also shows you haven't watched any other Pats games. As for the Miami game, how do you figure the refs helped the Pats? Because Joey Porter ran his mouth and didn't shut it when he was told to?

So we have two wins all year and we have played good enough to be 9-4. Seattle seems to be on somebody's sabotage list ever since we won (if you take the refs bad calls out of it) the Super Bowl.

Holmgren even as a lame duck out coached the guy who illegally videotapes opponents. You're lucky we may not play again for a while. This one is stinging bad and it is a shame rivalries like the Patriots and Seahawks aren't more visible. I guess we will be fighting you over draft picks for next year.

While I won't be 100% classy about the loss, I will say your team seems to be competitive. Enjoy the win.............this time.

PS.....Arizona will blow you out.

Holmgren didn't outcoach Belichick. Otherwise the Seahawks would have scored more. As for the videotaping, there is nothing illegal about it. No LAWS were violated. Only a rule. And they gained nothing during the games in which the tapes were made.

There is no rivalry between the Seahawks and Patriots.

You won't be fighting with the Patriots over draft picks any time soon.

I was going to post yesterday after the game but I was so upset at how the refs stole this game from us. The NFL is doing everything they can to try and get your team in the playoffs, just like they did in the Miami game.

So we have two wins all year and we have played good enough to be 9-4. Seattle seems to be on somebody's sabotage list ever since we won (if you take the refs bad calls out of it) the Super Bowl.

Holmgren even as a lame duck out coached the guy who illegally videotapes opponents. You're lucky we may not play again for a while. This one is stinging bad and it is a shame rivalries like the Patriots and Seahawks aren't more visible. I guess we will be fighting you over draft picks for next year.

While I won't be 100% classy about the loss, I will say your team seems to be competitive. Enjoy the win.............this time.

I seem to remember a team that faced a solid team led by Warner before and who expected Kurt to blow them out as well

Super Bowl 36 ring a bell?

You know what I just realized? Oklahoma needs an NFL team...

Ouch, even I think thats a low blow. Of course, an NFL team in football country like Oklahoma would do very well. It would even make a great rivalry with KC! Ok, lets make this happen.

Brilliant!!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes