PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

At Denver Invesco Field

Can anyone confirm whether the visting team uses the tunnel at section 116 (north) or 129/130 (south)?

hey all .. since I made the original post I've fallen on some hard times. I still plan on going to the game, but I'm hoping prices fall a bit if the broncos lose their first two games against the bengals and browns. I look forward to meeting some other Pats fans on saturday though, and at the tailgate if I can swing a ticket to the game.

good luck getting to orton, clady is by FAR the best left tackle in the game. he has shut out the BEST pass rushers in the game with zero help from TEs or RBs. its because of this oline that orton is playing so well (ie no turnovers and generally smart decisions)

mcdaniels really is a good coach, but not too smug. he surrounded himself with veteran assistants and former HC mike nolan. having fun this year!

I heard Clady was out due to a sore ****y.

Tailgate is on. Lot C or M whichever we can get into. Look for the flag pole with the Stars & Stripes and Pats flag. Please drop by and say hi so I can put a face with all the names here on the board. I will have food but strictly BYOB. See you next Sunday.

The Pikes Peak Patriots Tailgate will be happening in Lot C. There will be 200+ Pats fans and possibly some special guests. This is definitely the tailgate all Pats fans will we want to be at.

Advance sign up and payment is required and space is limited. Join Patriots Tailgate for more info on the tailgate, Saturday night party and Invesco Field tour (Friday).

PatsTG : Patriots Tailgate

I heard Clady was out due to a sore ****y.

Tailgate is on. Lot C or M whichever we can get into. Look for the flag pole with the Stars & Stripes and Pats flag. Please drop by and say hi so I can put a face with all the names here on the board. I will have food but strictly BYOB. See you next Sunday.

Speaking of ****Y'$ is Wilfork playing this weekend?

wamly welcome

Sure all pro gamer are most welcome... if you can reach out to them it would be great!! Thanks a lot

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back