PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Associated Press: Belichick to Step Down as Pats HC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not fall for it, but in fairness it is 12:46.

I did not fall for it, but in fairness it is 12:46.

Ya it had to be an early morning thing. Plus anytime a story like that isn't at the top of the page it's kind of a giveaway.

You got me. I always forget it's April Fools day.

Even if it wasn't AFD I wouldn't believe this.

Can't believe there was actually some bitterness in this thread. Lighten up guys, it' a joke.

Well done Wildo!

Too obvious. "Walsh turns over tapes to Goodell" or "Bill Belichick claims he's never seen any tapes of other teams' practices" would have hooked more fish.

Regards,
Chris

My goodness.....LIGHTEN UP......it was a joke, son and today is the day for it!

If you cannot appreciate that fact, then I think you may be taking things a bit too serious.

Personally, I am a big, dumb fan that thinks litmus is a leafy green vegtable.

Thanks Grandpa, I am quite fine. ;)

Jokes can be amusing or in poor taste. I was merely concluding that this one left a poor taste in my mouth. Just as you opine that others are taking things seriously, rest of us are free to offer our comments/reactions. Goodness gracious...RELAX, will you?

My irritation was primarly towards the other comment that managed to reveal what a big dumb guy I am. And I thought no one can unmask me so easily. This sucks!! :bricks:

Yea lighten up everyone.

Damn Wildo. You got me.

That scared me.

That scared me.
Jim Rome had it right today, saying if you or a certain subject aren't funny already, leave it alone and don't turn it into an April Fool joke. This board has been a living, breathing heart attack since last September. I agree with Rome for once.

Jim Rome had it right today, saying if you or a certain subject aren't funny already, leave it alone and don't turn it into an April Fool joke. This board has been a living, breathing heart attack since last September. I agree with Rome for once.

Well I find that April Fool's jokes are pretty boring and safe if they don't evoke some kind of effect. I always figure that it's better to be worried and then relieved than excited then disappointed.

I always figure that it's better to be worried and then relieved than excited then disappointed.

This sounds like a lesson you learned after losing your virginity.

This thread totally got me for that brief instant of "Holy $$$$$$$$HIIZZZZ" but seeing as it's Aprils Fools Day and I'm probably on this board a little too much for the offseason I feel like I kinda deserved it. Good one!

you almost made me sh!t myself

Thanks Grandpa, I am quite fine. ;)

Jokes can be amusing or in poor taste. I was merely concluding that this one left a poor taste in my mouth. Just as you opine that others are taking things seriously, rest of us are free to offer our comments/reactions. Goodness gracious...RELAX, will you?

My irritation was primarly towards the other comment that managed to reveal what a big dumb guy I am. And I thought no one can unmask me so easily. This sucks!! :bricks:

HA HA - ok deal - you got me good with the "grandpa" anyway (i'm not)!!

Scott Pioli just resigned to become commissioner of the Arena Football League!

I just damn near had a heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back