Welcome to PatsFans.com

Assault Weapons Advocate Alex Jones

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by shmessy, Jan 8, 2013.

1. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,390 / 10 / -11

#75 Jersey

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +420 / 12 / -26

this will feed Alex's conspiracy theories as well as his ego..

3. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

OMG, he has an automatic high capacity clip in his mouth.

4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +420 / 12 / -26

If you want to understand what Ozzy Osbourne's "Crazy Trains is about, watch this video..

[​IMG]

The 300 million+ American people who did not sign the deport Pier Morgan Petition are not wrong..

Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
  5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +569 / 6 / -2

If that's the 7 minuts vid, I saw it this morning. I've always considered Jones a lunatic, but have never really heard him speak. I thought he absolutely owned Piers Morgan. Piers literally had no clue or recourse. The 2nd Amendment isn't going anywhere, because it's exactly as the loony Jones said. It's not there for hunting. It's there to protect against tyranical government. He showed himself well I have to say. Still a lunatic, but was pretty good in that clip.

6. Ivan

Ivan Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +1,099 / 30 / -28

#75 Jersey

Almost 600 dead SINCE Newtown, keep up the good work gun crazies.

7. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

If by owned you mean he wouldn't allow Morgan to get a word in then I'd agree. Keeping someone off balance by outshouting them isn't owning. It was a 7 minute tirade full of talking points with little substance and lots of conspiracy mingled in. That Morgan couldn't take control is more about his interviewing skills than it is about Jone's winning the "debate". Jones has cookie cutter talking points for everything and when he runs out of those he throws in 9-11 and poison pill conspiracies . If Morgan had a clue, Jones effectively prevented him from expressing it. I think Jones knew if he let Morgan get a word in edgewise then he would be the one on the defensive. He wasn't debating, he was giving an editorial speech.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
  8. Real World

Ratings:
    +569 / 6 / -2

How many have died by drunk drivers since then? Maybe we should ban booze too. ;)

I only saw the 7 minute clip, and it didn't have any 9/11 stuff on it. No clue what that exchange was like. I can only opine on the segment I saw which was strictly about guns.

I honestly am no Jones guy. He's a conspiracy theorist. One of those type of people who thinks that there are camera's in your cable box, that the government uses to spy on you. A certifiable loon. I never read his articles or listen/watch him speak. That being said, it doesn't mean he can't be right sometimes, and in the segment I saw, he mopped the floor with Piers. It's not surprising when you consider that Piers isn't really an American, and comes from a subservent upbringing in the government controlled zombieland, otherwise known as western Europe. He can't grasp the concept of what the 2nd Amendment is, or means, because he isn't from here, and doesn't comprehend our history. I liked him on America's Got Talent though. He should stick to those shows where his personality, style, and schtick work perfectly.

9. Hebeill

Hebeill 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

How is this crazy azz hole allowed to own any fire arms at all. I hope people pay attention this this delusional clown, hes the face of fanatical gun owners. Although if he keeps getting arrested they will come and take his guns away. After watching his foam at the mouth rant would be a good thing. And i'd pay to see that confrontation.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  10. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1

Jones is a case study in complexity ... spot on about some allegations and utterly irrational about others. He gets in a lot of trouble when his paranoia spills over into predicting hard dates for what's to come...

I notice he's worse than he ever used to be... and may have gone a little crazy over the years trying to get people to listen about how deep in bondage we all really are. ... Hardly surprising when you subject yourself to this kind of material 24/7/365 like he does. The same has happened to truth zealots like Matt Savinar and Mike Ruppert, once great investigators who sourced their work and explained "why"... but are now focusing on spirituality themes and astrology, etc. ... The InfoWars stuff, it's just not healthy longterm, and you need a break. Some people never take one.

Jones is outside the matrix, that's for sure.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  11. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1

LOL... holy ****, dude.

Good stuff.

12. OMGWTFJUDD

OMGWTFJUDD Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

And your handle is Real World.:bricks:

Hilarious . :D

13. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +607 / 7 / -7

Come on Titus. Alex Jones is a study in complexity? No, he's that guy on the streetcorner ranting about how "aliens installed chips in all your minds and you have to FREE yourself out of the yellow thought box" or some such rubbish. You just like some of his paranoid rantings and dislike other parts.

For RW, I'm curious, have you ever been to Britain for any length of time? I've only been for short spans, but nobody seems particularly subservient to me, just able to form a line (or a queue as they insist on calling it) at the drop of a hat. If you don't like that everybody-respects-the-equal-right-of-the-other-guy attitude in everyday life, you can always get your yayas out as a hooligan on Saturday to get back some balance...

As I say, I've only been for short time spans. When did you learn about what it's like to live in Britain? Did you live in Britain and have something bad happen to you? I'm all ears.

PFnV

14. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1

Please link to where he's suggested "aliens installed chips in your minds" or words close to that affect, or pick a better example. I know what he's bat**** about. Do you?

Which is pretty much what I just said.

But really, I don't dislike or like any of them. ... Some are supported by verifiable fact, others have no basis in reality. I judge each position he spews on its individual merit after looking at the case. You shouldn't dismiss everything as an absolute.

He's a man who rejects oil depletion as all a big hoax, so that may give you some idea about the limits of my opinion of him.

15. Real World

Ratings:
    +569 / 6 / -2

And your handle is diarea-something or another. Says a lot I'd say. :p

The truth is always jolly good!

Who doesn't respect the equal rights of others? Maybe you don't. If so that's your problem not mine. Western europe is a nanny state. People in a nanny state who relinquish rights for the collective, are subservent imo. People who expect the government to step in all the time to make everyone conform to their wishes, are subservent as well. This is my opinion, and other people are free to disagree. There is no scientific certifiable answer here. Sadly, we're fast following europes tracks, which is not good. Well, at least not for those of us who believe in consitutional rights, individual liberty.

16. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1

Too bad - for your narrative - England has been ruled by conservative/corporate ideology for decades.

17. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Wait.

Are people in a nanny state subservient or are people who relinquish their rights subservient?...or do you have to be both?

Who expects "the government to step in all the time to make everyone conform to their wishes"?

What information do you have that leads you to believe that "we're fast following europes tracks"? To me, the opposite is true and I can state many concrete examples to back it up, although there are some insane things that they're doing in England that we're doing, too, like surveilance cameras everywhere. I don't like that.

Have you ever even been to England?

18. Claremonster

Claremonster Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1

He is the new Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck. He is always in the media, so, he has backers that have the connections and have deep pockets.

Some of what the guy says is fact, some of what he says is BS. This is no different than your news that you watch or listen to. It's called disinfo.

A gun is nothing more than a tool. It is the person that actually kills. Why can't this sink in with the Fiendsteins of the world?

19. Claremonster

Claremonster Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1

If you're bored and want a good laugh, youtube Vile Monkey. It is fcuking awesome! :D

20. Claremonster

Claremonster Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1

He is actually correct on that subject.