Welcome to PatsFans.com

Assassination Attempt Will Blackmail Obama Into Attacking Iran

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DisgruntledTunaFan, Feb 17, 2010.

1. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
    Prison Planet.com
    Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Establishment media talking points from every direction strongly indicate that a false flag attempt on President Obama’s life is being considered, to be blamed on patsies from either the “extreme” right or left, in order to silence dissent in America and blackmail Obama into launching a military assault on Iran.

Throughout the presidential campaign, the public was constantly told that Obama was an assassination target and that his safety was always in jeopardy, a claim that was given credibility after numerous odd secret service security lapses at public events where Obama really was put in danger, whether intentionally or otherwise.

This had the effect of training people to accept the inevitability of someone making an attempt on the President’s life at some point down the line.

“Since Mr Obama took office, the rate of threats against the president has increased 400 per cent from the 3,000 a year or so under President George W. Bush, according to Ronald Kessler, author of In the President’s Secret Service,” reported the London Telegraph.

2. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Gee, what a ridiculous concept. Because no major Presidential contender has ever been assassinated before, huh? The Secret Service must be eternally vigilant, and I salute them for their professionalism and let us all hope they succeed in their task of protecting the man who holds our land's most sacred office.

Of course, what any of this has to do with attacking Iran, I do not know.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2010
  3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

These false flag rumors have been flying around all day today. I've been reading about a loose nuke in or around the vancouver area on a ship called "Whitehoarse"... just circling in the bay....

anyway....chances are, if we've read about it being a false flag, then it aint gunna happen...the cat would be out of the bag.

4. Leave No Doubt

Leave No Doubt PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Co-sign. I mean nothing would surprise me anymore and all that but this theory's become almost mainstream ( see the Glenn Beck reference):