Welcome to PatsFans.com

Assassinate threats over amnesty... Hal Turner

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Jan 5, 2007.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Another right wing anarchist is now advocating for the assassination of any congressman or woman who votes for amnesty. Not even sure it is on the docket, but somewhere is the rurals of us.. joe bumf...ck is listening to this, how about if he just goes to DC and tries to shoot someone.. does Hal Turner have any complicity? Another example of irresponsible right wing journalism, it goes on and on. So much for democracy, wonder who his sponsors are?? Interesting source, Worldnet Daily.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53245

A radio talk-show entertainer whose earlier statements that he "may" have to assassinate members of Congress if the wrong people were elected Nov. 7 now has set a timetable for those killings.

In a statement on his website, Hal Turner noted that a newspaper has reported that a bill granting amnesty to illegal aliens is expected to be enacted in January, when the Democratic Party takes control of the U.S. Senate and House.

"ANY MEMBER OF CONGRESS WHO INTRODUCES, CO-SPONSORS OR VOTES IN FAVOR OF ANY SUCH AMNESTY WILL BE DECLARED A DOMESTIC ENEMY AND WILL BE CONSIDERED A LEGITIMATE TARGET FOR ASSASSINATION," Turner posted on his website

"Members of Congress and the Senate will NOT be permitted to BETRAY our nation by simply GIVING AWAY the most cherished aspect of America, Citizenship, to millions of people who cared so little for what Citizenship means that they came here against our law," he continued.
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2007
  2. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

Amnesty is an absolute joke. Anyone who thinks it's a good idea truly does need their head examined, or better yet, their pulse checked.
  3. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

But assassination is fine? I have no problem if you want to speak out against amnesty, but how can you do that within the context of this thread without at least condemning assassination?
  4. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Assassination is certainly not the way to go, but these pea-minds that want to just throw open the doors to an all-out invasion by anybody who can get to the Mexican-U.S. border are clearly not qualified to be members of Congress. All you need to get elected to Congress is to have enough people show up at the polling stations and pull the lever; sometimes that is less than 20% of the local population; it's hardly "representative". They don't even check for proper ID at many polling stations now. It's bordering on anarchy. If this is not stopped, there won't *be* an "America" anymore, not one that people will want to live in, anyway.

All immigration, throughout our history, has been managed in such a way as to allow for enough jobs, housing, education, and other basic needs to be in place BEFORE the influx of new immigrants occurs. But all that is being threatened now by a number of idiotic partisans in the Congress who just do not care.

//
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2007
  5. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

Very well put. They do care though. they care about future votes. Latino's arethe fastest growing ethnic group in this country. By a wide margin too. The pols know that, and hope to attract them by selling out the country and approving amnesty. I'm amazed at how stupid the public is on this one.
  6. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

That's right. And as long as this "votes for sale" market exists for pols to exploit, with all principles be damned, the deeper into the pit we all sink. We need a new level of education, one that gets into the real issues of quality of life -- where it comes from (not just economics, but from spiritual, moral, ethical values, first and foremost). We need to go down to the basics of what life is all about, then it won't matter where people come from because the quality will be there for all.

Sorry, a bit garbled. Got to run, though.

//
  7. BruschiOnTap

BruschiOnTap Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Assassination is against federal laws, it was made so during the Ford administration... although the law's been watered down since, I don't think that this writer's definition would make it okay

WND is the worst place to read opinion pages unless you want to know how bigots, racists, and money-grubbers think. They gave Ann Coulter her start, what more do you need to know...?
  8. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

Certainly, Hall Turner should be fired for making such dangerous statements, and possibly even prosecuted. The airwaves are owned by all of us, and should not be used to incite the overthrow of our government. If we don't like what our government does, we have to resort to democracy, which can include peaceful protests, civil disobedience (with the risk of criminal charges), and elections.
  9. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Real World said nothing about Assassination, he was talking about "Slobbering Sappy Politically Correct Blubbering A$s Kissing Crazy F-cking Amnesty".

Amnesty makes fools out of those that have come to our country LEGALLY, we don't want to assassinate anybody, we want those f-cking criminal ILLEGAL ALIENS rounded up and thrown out of America.

If this guy said "somebody should be assassinated" he should lose his job today.

F-CK THESE ILLEGAL ALIEN BASTARDS, they are criminals, they became criminals the minute they crossed that border Illegally, BUSH IS A LEFT WING ROTTEN DEMOCRAT WHEN IT COMES TO ILLEGAL ALIENS, THAT IS WHY YOU WILL NEVER HEAR A BUSH HATER CONDEM BUSH'S "ALIEN POLICY".

F-CK THE ILLEGAL ALIENS
  10. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

Sure it's the worst. If your left of center and lack objectivity it is. I find some of their articles extremely informative. All you need to do is separate the slant from the actuality. No different than any other news source. EVERY outlet has a slant or angle. WND is clearly to the right, and far right of center. They have numerous writers, and to paint all of them as bigots and racists is borderline ridiculous. Calling Ann Coulter a douchebag will get no arguement from me. Afterall, she is what she is, but, she an individual pundit, not an entire website of them. Simply because your political views differ from what WND might publish, doesn't make everyone there a racist and a bigot.
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

Boy, Don't Liberal Lefties Love That Word Racist
  12. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

unless you qualify your overall opinion of things with an essay to the contrary, Harry... your post history suggests you are the most blatant racially biggoted poster i've ever encountered on any forum anywhere... and that's saying a lot, actually...
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

What a Liberal Do-Gooder calls RACIST some others would call "Common Sense & Reality"
  14. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

well, i mean, however you need to come to terms with it... that's fine... your definition is really semantics... you're an intolerant hater, who wouldn't be welcomed in many social settings whatsoever if people know how biggoted you were up front... sad, really... "common sense" i guess...
  15. Real World

Ratings:
    +249 / 3 / -2

Harry's not a racist. He's a realist. :D
  16. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

You live in a world where "phony liberalism" tells you HOW YOU SHOULD THINK, I think for myself and I call things as I SEE IT.

I have said this many times on here, I will now say it again, "I WILL NEVER EVER LET THE LEFT WING SOCIALSIT PROGESSIVE POLITICALLT CORRECT DING DONGS TELL ME WHO TO BRING HOME TO DINNER"

If I like the person, I will bring them home to meet the kids and pat my dog, I WILL MAKE THAT CHOUCE not Hillary Clinton and her "Village" no Village is going to tell me what to do, this is free America.

If you wish to continue letting Hillary's Village tell you how to live and who to love go for it, but be careful, you may be in for some unwelcome surprises, it's sad, really.
    :bricks: