PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Asking for prayers for my niece..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and your family will be in my prayers friend. Goodluck.

Your niece is in our prayers. I hope all is well.

Thinking of you and your family.

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. God Bless.

UPDATE: My niece's temp is fluctuating between 100 and 101. It hasn't come down, but hasn't gone up either. The congestion in her lungs has increased and causing her to cough more. They believe she has strep as well as the flu. They have put her on antibiotics. She's going to be in the hospital at least through Sunday..

It's good she can be monitored 24/7. She will be feeling better very soon, I'm sure! Thinking of you all!

Best wishes. God bless the sweet little princess.

Prayers for your precious niece and the entire family. Hope there is a speedy recovery.

UPDATE: Her fever is down below 100. Still has a mega bad cough from a lot of lung congestion, but it's supposedly breaking up. Was told she was actually smiling for a few minutes tonight.

I appreciate all the prayers and well wishes...

UPDATE:My niece has been taken off the oxygen. She has one more round of IV antibiotics to go. She is eating and got some good sleep last night. Still has the cough, but even that is clearing up. If things continue this way, she'll be on her way home tomorrow.

Glad to hear the good news !!

:rocker:

UPDATE:My niece has been taken off the oxygen. She has one more round of IV antibiotics to go. She is eating and got some good sleep last night. Still has the cough, but even that is clearing up. If things continue this way, she'll be on her way home tomorrow.

o1M0l-1.gif

Delighted for you and your family DaBruinz.

Great to hear some good news.

z205099164.gif

Good news!

So glad to hear it!

UPDATE: My niece is home. She got home this afternoon. No sooner did she get home that she insisted on eating and then she and mom took a LONG nap. When we called over at around 6pm, they were still asleep and Dad wasn't planning on bothering them.

Thank you all again for the well wishes.

That's great news DB! This place is something special. So glad it worked out.

Great news! I'm very happy for your niece, her parents and you! I'll say a prayer of Thanks today.

One of my sons spent the first three days of his life in the NICU; he's fine now, but the pain and helplessness a parent feels at a time like that is almost ineffable. I hope you can get some sleep as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes