Welcome to PatsFans.com

Ask yourself: Why do "Suspicous Packages" show up at airports, days before elections?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mcgraw_wv, Oct 29, 2010.

1. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Cargo planes and trucks in several U.S. cities were inspected Friday after investigators found suspicious packages in at least two locations abroad, said law enforcement sources with detailed knowledge of the investigation.

U.S. officials believe that al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, commonly referred to as AQAP, is behind the incident.

One suspicious package, found in the United Kingdom, contained a "manipulated" toner cartridge but tested negative for explosive material, the source said. It led to heightened inspection of arriving cargo flights in Newark, New Jersey, and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and a UPS truck in New York.

2. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +552 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Re: Ask yourself: Why do "Suspicous Packages" show up at airports, days before electi

I give up mcgraw...why is this happening? I'm very curious.

3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +815 / 26 / -33

Re: Ask yourself: Why do "Suspicous Packages" show up at airports, days before electi

What I am really surprised as is that gas is not $4.00 a gallon, in previous Bushy elections they went noticable down just prior to he elections...

But nothing surprises this casual view or how the world works..

4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

you can no longer bet on a terror attack prior to an election in Vegas anymore. They have become a sure thing.

At least nowadays they are actual things. Remember the "pen darts" and remote controlled airplanes?

YouTube - Bush administration False Terror Alerts (part one)

5. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +552 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Great sig Darryl! Belichick is a true "nuts & bolts" kinda guy!

6. godef

godef In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

They musta contained absentee ballots.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2010
  7. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,474 / 1 / -1

#54 Jersey

Yeah, I've never heard of terrorists trying to influence elections in other countries. :rolleyes:

8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,120 / 3 / -10

I have also wondered the same thing, there can be only TWO reasons that I can think of.

1 To show us that no matter who is running the country The Muslims will continue to try and kill us.

2 To show us that no matter who is running the country the Bush Policys still work against the Muslims and protect us from them.

Obama Is George Bush, Obama has changed nothing since becoming President and this is one of the "good ones" (catch the muslim before he kills you)

9. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I thought they only hated us because of George Bush and once we elected a good liberal into office, they (and the rest of the world) would love us. :confused: :confused:

10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,120 / 3 / -10

Thats exactly what the Left Wing would have us believe.

Don't wiretap them they will be offended, we shouldn't pick on them, we should stop cooking Bacon the smell upsets them, Middle Eastern looking men and women should be allowed to fly Free thats the least we can do for them.

God Damn Haliburton

11. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Ahh, the memories. I can remember having many orange alert days at critical times during past years. It was orange wasn't it?

12. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +458 / 10 / -7

#91 Jersey

Yes those were the days, the terror threat level always going up just before and election or if there was some embarrassment like Abu Gharab, it was like Clock Work. Or how can anyone forget the OBL taped message right before the '04 presidential election. I think i know who Osama would vote for, and it wasn't John Kary

Last edited: Oct 30, 2010
  13. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I feel as though I am getting really smart, or those in power are continually thinking the American people are dumber and dumber... sadly, I believe it's the later.

This stuff works....sad.

14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,120 / 3 / -10