PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ask Vic with more wisdom and a touch of incredulity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good find Box, thanks. In addition to the glowing praise of BB and SP and the Patriots organization, I liked this one as well..

Cody from Jacksonville: I read recently that the NFL owners have proposed that they will look into outlawing quarterbacks being hit in the legs. I understand there are those instances of Carson Palmer's catastrophic injury, but aren't all players subject to this type of risk? Is it fair to say quarterbacks are extremely babied these days as if they are too fragile to play real football? What are your thoughts?
Vic: The solution is simple. If you don't want your quarterback to get hit, then run the ball. It's time the owners stop letting these sissy finesse teams ruin the game.
:D

This was a good read. Here's my quote:

"Tony from Greenville, SC: What do you think of the Adam Vinatieri signing for the Colts?
Vic: Three-and-a-half million dollars of signing bonus for a kicker? Are you kidding me? Two million a year in salary for a kicker? The Colts are now going to pay Vinatieri for all of the big kicks he made for the Patriots, just as the Jaguars paid Hugh Douglas for all the sacks he made for the Eagles."

Tony from Greenville, SC: What do you think of the Adam Vinatieri signing for the Colts?
Vic: Three-and-a-half million dollars of signing bonus for a kicker? Are you kidding me? Two million a year in salary for a kicker? The Colts are now going to pay Vinatieri for all of the big kicks he made for the Patriots, just as the Jaguars paid Hugh Douglas for all the sacks he made for the Eagles.

Kind of like a pension. :D

Willie55 said:

Kind of like a pension. :D
That is so so true!!! Thank you Dolts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back