PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ashamed of all the fans who left...EDIT: Didn't happen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm, I think you missed the point.

umm, I think you missed the point.

No, I didn't. You provided an election link in a football forum. I know it's about Keith and he's the one who did the stupid fans leaving thing yesterday, but that link is politics. ANd then everyone chiming in about how much keoth sucks is politics too.

No, I didn't. You provided an election link in a football forum. I know it's about Keith and he's the one who did the stupid fans leaving thing yesterday, but that link is politics. ANd then everyone chiming in about how much keoth sucks is politics too.

Do you fail to see the correlation??

Do you fail to see the correlation??

THere is no correlation of an election link to a football forum.

Saying you hate Olbermann for doing the stupid story, yeah, I can see a correlation.

They don't write all of their own material (even Costas said as much).

It was a joke (in the vein of Jimmy Kimmel or Jay Leno)--a not extraordinarily funny one, but clearly intended as a joke.

But I agree that politics has no place on this board.

They don't write all of their own material (even Costas said as much).

It was a joke (in the vein of Jimmy Kimmel or Jay Leno)--a not extraordinarily funny one, but clearly intended as a joke.

But I agree that politics has no place on this board.

Thank you. I agree the story was really dumb and all that (and not remotely funny, but then, I'm a Pats fan!). With that election link and the HAHA, Keith! coming after it, I can see this getting uncomfortably political. I have never entered the politics forum for a reason.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey