PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

~ Ascension of a JuggerNaut ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you telling me you dont see the foolish narcessism that this post has in common with Lebron's speech?? Really??

Dude, are you REALLY comparing my high hopes for the Patriots to LEBRON's BS???
jester.gif

Your persistent failure to even suspect the flood of sewage that issues from your keyboard is utterly ASTONISHING. :eek:

Actually the drafts got MUCH worse after Dimitroff left in 2004. Dimitroff also has done well in Atlanta. Pioli had strong drafts with the Pats and Chiefs so it wasn't him. Those terrible drafts from 2005-2008 coincided with Josh McDaniels working out players and being in the war room. Chad Jackson, Maroney, Thomas, Kevin O'Connell were personally worked out by JM. McDaniels showed in Denver he does not have a good eye for personnel. He even wasted another draft pick trading for Maroney while letting Hillis and many other great players go.

Thanks for the heads up on the timing of the 'bad' drafts'.

Concur!!

Exceptional BreakDown, Brother Flutie.

Props and Thanks. :cool:

Dude, are you REALLY comparing my high hopes for the Patriots to LEBRON's BS???
jester.gif

Your persistent failure to even suspect the flood of sewage that issues from your keyboard is utterly ASTONISHING. :eek:

‪LeBron James On Winning Championships With Miami *Welcome Party*‬‏ - YouTube

Get ready for more stinky stink! Off the grid, on the sidewallk, over the hill, down on luck, whatever, its called balance. You can root for a team with intelligence, you dont have to be a horse's rear with blinders. How about this, lets start by winning a playoff game! I cant believe I have to say that but the average NFL career is 3.5 years....its been longer than an average career since we have won a playoff game. I love this team as much as anyone but being intelligent and setting realistic expectations is one thing but being a Kool-aid drinking yahoo with a jillion emitocoms dominating the board doesnt help us win games. ASTONISHING isnt it? ROFLMAO!

‪LeBron James On Winning Championships With Miami *Welcome Party*‬‏ - YouTube

Get ready for more stinky stink! Off the grid, on the sidewallk, over the hill, down on luck, whatever, its called balance. You can root for a team with intelligence, you dont have to be a horse's rear with blinders. How about this, lets start by winning a playoff game! I cant believe I have to say that but the average NFL career is 3.5 years....its been longer than an average career since we have won a playoff game. I love this team as much as anyone but being intelligent and setting realistic expectations is one thing but being a Kool-aid drinking yahoo with a jillion emitocoms dominating the board doesnt help us win games. ASTONISHING isnt it? ROFLMAO!

Grid has the courage to give himself COMPLETELY to the game, which means he gets infinitely more joy and pain from every snap of a Pats game than you ever will. I wonder if deep down you know this, and also know you don't have the strength to do likewise, and that really bothers you.

Grid has the courage to give himself COMPLETELY to the game, which means he gets infinitely more joy and pain from every snap of a Pats game than you ever will. I wonder if deep down you know this, and also know you don't have the strength to do likewise, and that really bothers you.

Eloquently and very graciously put, my friend.

Thank you kindly. :cool:

And I think you nailed it, regarding our friend, there.

Some folks live such relentlessly miserable lives that they bitterly resent any expression of Hope or Happiness...to the point of personally attacking the person who expresses it!! :eek:

Pretty sad.

There is no OFF button on your hyperbole meter,otg,but in some bizarro,foghorn-leghorn,
kind of world....I find you extremely funny.I have no idea why.....perhaps we have kindred flux-capacitors......Never mind,now I'm rambling:eek:

Kindred Flux Capacitors!! Doubtlessly, Brother Italia!! :rocker:

Eloquently and very graciously put, my friend.

Thank you kindly. :cool:

And I think you nailed it, regarding our friend, there.

Some folks live such relentlessly miserable lives that they bitterly resent any expression of Hope or Happiness...to the point of personally attacking the person who expresses it!! :eek:

Pretty sad.

Not to be a party pooper but i don't think you should gang up on a poster just because he has a differing opinion than you especially when you opinion is we will win 3 super bowls in a row and go 19-0. I think that is slightly disrespectful of that 2007 team and the 2000-2004 teams and all the hard work they did.

On the other hand i completely agree with you that the last 3 drafts and some sprinkled in FA signings being led by Brady and BB has the best chance to win the super bowl this and every yer those two are together. I absolutely can't wait for this season to start and to see Vareen and ridley carving it up through a line hopefully by mid season taken over by a ridiculously talented and young set of tackles. I also can't wait for this young secondary to start to live up to their potential and to have the dual mountains wilfork and haynesworth making the life of QB's hell.

All my initial post was pointing out is if you bait people with 19-0 and 3 superbowls in a row you can't be too upset when someone has a strongly argued differing view.

In saying that, on a slightly more realistic level i share your optimism for this team over the next 3-4 years

Not to be a party pooper but i don't think you should gang up on a poster just because he has a differing opinion...

Once again, Sull, you've got in completely backwards. :rolleyes:

THIS is how your hero initiated the discussion:

You sir are the lunatic fringe.

Followed by:

This post is SOOOO bad, the only thing I can relate it to is the LeFraud speech.

I considered the source and IGNORED the bait.

Then he came up with:

Are you telling me you dont see the foolish narcessism that this post has in common with Lebron's speech??

Let's recap, shall we?? :D

1 ~ He called me the "lunatic fringe."
2 ~ He compared me to LeBron the SocioPathic Narcissist.
3 ~ He then explicitly accused me of narcissism...presumably. :rolleyes:

C'mon, man.

Is too much to ask of you...to get your facts straight, before pointing fingers at others??

I think that is slightly disrespectful of that 2007 team and the 2000-2004 teams and all the hard work they did.

Let me see if I've got this right...

I have such LOFTY admiration for what this team has been building for the last 3 years that I predict an unprecedented and historic stretch of DELIRIOUS Glory...

But THAT, in your mind, is ~ somehow ~ DISRESPECTFULL of their earlier accomplishments???

FacePalm.jpg

jester.gif
HAVE I GOT THAT RIGHT???
jester.gif

I cant believe I have to say that but the average NFL career is 3.5 years....

The average NFL career of anyone who ever made a 53 man roster is 6.1 years. The 3.5 year stat is just bogus (but widely publicized).

Last edited:
The average NFL career of anyone who ever made a 53 man roster is 6.1 years. The 3.5 year stat is just bogus (but widely publicized).

I believe the 3.5 is for runningbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back