PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Asante's new friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

signbabybrady

Pro Bowl Player
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Asante it was fun watchin you here and now I am real intrigued as a football fan to just how good you are. It is time to meet your new friends Terrell Owens, Plaxico Burress, and Santana Moss just to name a few. You will be facing those guys twice a year and it should be fun to watch duals.

Last edited:
Asante it was fun watchin you here and now I am real intrigued as a football fan to just how good you are. It is time to meet your new friends Terrell Owens, Plaxico Burress, and Santana Moss just to name a few. You will be facing those guys twice a year and it should be fun to watch duals.

I can feel the heat from here.......burn baby burn.

hahahah a ticking time bomb. $20 bucks he looses the hair by week 4

Don't forget the Eagles fans. Poor Asante will be hearing boos for the first time in his career. :bricks:

I thought you meant his new Iggles buddies that want their rings back! Watch your back Asanti!

Asante should have it alot easier he isn't in the AFC now everyone knows the NFC is weak.

Philly is an extraordinarily tough town to play in, Asante certainly has his work cut out for him. I think he is somewhat foolish to sign with the first team he visited, I thought he would get higher offers and sign for 75 mil in some cush city like Seattle or San Diego.

Last edited:
Asante should have it alot easier he isn't in the AFC now everyone knows the NFC is weak.
NFC won the Super Bowl. the weak talk is kind of done. Hes got it tough..look @ NFC WRs..just as good

-Smith
-Fitzgerald
-Boldin
-Holt
-Owens
-Driver
-Jennings
-Burress
-Colston
-Galloway
-Williams

Philly is an extraordinarily tough town to play in, Asante certainly has his work cut out for him. I think he is somewhat foolish to sign with the first team he visited, I thought he would get higher offers and sign for 75 mil in some cush city like Seattle or San Diego.
2 teams set @ CB with young talent? no

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye