Welcome to PatsFans.com

As The Ball Bounces: Week 3

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsFans.com Article, Sep 25, 2007.

1. PatsFans.com Article

PatsFans.com Article Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Charger Nation, shut up about wanting Marty Schottenheimer back.

More...
  2. Richter

Richter Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

That Randy Moss thing is ridiculous.
  3. MrClutch

MrClutch Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Releasing Marty was a pathetic decision. It really was. I mean, why? WHY?!?!?
  4. FarScapeR

FarScapeR Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Agreed. The last thing Moss wants right now is to mess with a good thing, especially after 2 years languishing in exile... I mean, Oakland. And, more importantly, he wants that ring, and the pats give him the best shot at it this year.
  5. wizwor

wizwor Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -1

#95 Jersey

The Moss thing is not possible...

6. LoveDemPats

LoveDemPats Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Do the rest of you wonder if you are watching different a different team than some of these writers?

I would put this in the catagory of BB is going to the Giants because he wants to start all new. :rolleyes:

And, Tom Brady is not able to read defences without the help of the opposition's signs being taken. :rolleyes:

Moss is just the kind of player to do this kinda stunt huh? Great stuff man. I mean, did you put the dognut down first, or did you simply just write that off the top of your head, with one hand all dusty from powdered sugar, and the other, delicately making sure that the gelly did not ooze out and fall on your kakis? He could have written that the day of the draft. All that has happened since is just a bunch of dognut and pizza boxes, (who knows how many) growing at an exponential rate, as if they were some stairway to heaven, that would allow him to be the all knowing, future predicting fool, that he aspires to be.

Actually, it seems more like he is throwing darts at a board and hoping that at a later date he can say, (between mouthfulls of fried dough), "See, I told ya so."

What an Oaf.
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2007