PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

As The Ball Bounces: Divisional

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think he did. I bravely watched a rerun of the Super Bowl, and my God, Eli was floating ducks out there. Lollipop throws that were either sticking to the helmet of an unknown player (argh) or else floaters that were easily intercepted by, say, Asante Samuel. Sure, Eli made the easy throws (a wide open Plaxico) but really, I almost tore my hair out watching Pierre Woods fall on a fumble (and the ref didn't blow the whistle), Eli almost get sacked, the Tyree catch, and Asante drop that freakin' ball!

It's the same Eli!

Ray Lewis is the figurehead and Ed Reed is the glamour boy. But Suggs is the assassin, and he is badly needed to make some guy on the other team cry for his mommie.

Larry Fitzgerald is nuts right now. Completely nuts.

Three guys may not be enough to cover this guy.

And the Cardinals do better withoutAnquan Boldin than with him. Go figure.

as me mentions, ray lewis is nothing...

also, larry IS amazing...i think hes tied for best WR in the NFL w/ andre johnson...

also, kurt's job is easier w/o boldin...he doesnt have to spend the extra time decided who to throw to if he has to make a quick pass, and this way he just gives it to Larry

when Boldin comes back, i think the cards will get weaker(so i hope he DOESNT)

I actually think he did. I bravely watched a rerun of the Super Bowl, and my God, Eli was floating ducks out there. Lollipop throws that were either sticking to the helmet of an unknown player (argh) or else floaters that were easily intercepted by, say, Asante Samuel. Sure, Eli made the easy throws (a wide open Plaxico) but really, I almost tore my hair out watching Pierre Woods fall on a fumble (and the ref didn't blow the whistle), Eli almost get sacked, the Tyree catch, and Asante drop that freakin' ball!

It's the same Eli!

Eli didn't exactly play well in the superbowl. Unfortunately, between Brady's lack of mobility that day, from teh ankle injuries, the injuries on the oline, and the giants d-line, neither did brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes