PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

As if things couldn't get anymore difficult: Jerome Boger will referee game vs Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clete Blackman I think? Carolina last year

I guess I'm obtuse. I still don't get it. My comment was about Gene Steratore and how I think his crew is one of, if not the, best in the game, and that I feel fairly comfortable we won't get screwed in a game he works. Yes, the guy who worked the Carolina game last year was awful, but I don't get what that has to do with Steratore. If it's a matter of Bogar or the guy from the Carolina game, well...just shoot me now.

You are such an embarrassment to this forum. You are a spineless stupid..

this is so unnecessary, just like most of the stuff you post. Stop insulting people. You only post when you have a chance to talk down to another poster.

this is so unnecessary, just like most of the stuff you post. Stop insulting people. You only post when you have a chance to talk down to another poster.
That is not true. However he only posts when it is something like this or completely negative.

That is not true. However he only posts when it is something like this or completely negative.

The way that insult post of yours currently reads is a bannable offense. You should probably fix it.

Fixed

The racial stuff and bigotry has to go. There has been several comments made just over the last few days as well as shots taken about people with disabilities.

Plus as I mentioned in the Post game forum, there is a small contingent of posters who wont go near this place when the Pats win. They are only here when they lose. Also, if that Pats do win they try to come here and ruin the positivity that the board generating, which we need right now.

I am just tired of it.

You know, I was talking to a co-worker yesterday about the calls and I remembered one that really bothered me. There was an incomplete pass by Brady that ended with the Patriots receiver on the ground. The Bengals defender got up, stood over the prone Patriot player and gave a grandiose "incomplete" signal while screaming. This came after Gronk got called for that "headbutt".

Tell me how this is not taunting?

You know, I was talking to a co-worker yesterday about the calls and I remembered one that really bothered me. There was an incomplete pass by Brady that ended with the Patriots receiver on the ground. The Bengals defender got up, stood over the prone Patriot player and gave a grandiose "incomplete" signal while screaming. This came after Gronk got called for that "headbutt".

Tell me how this is not taunting?
Because it was done to a Patriot, not by a Patriot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes