PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

As fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJPatsfan26

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Are we prepared to see and hear everything thrown against us for the next 16 weeks?

Are we prepared to read and watch articles and "sports journalists" talk about how the end has come to the dynasty that we call the Patriots?

I only ask this because we are going to be like deer in headlights when it comes to being bashed, laughed at, and downright pissed on for what our season will be like from yesterdays events.

I for one do not care about what other non fans have to say about our team. I believe we have a fantastic organization with a lot of talent and we perform at the best of our abilities this season.

So what do you think? I am prepared.

Re: As fans....

Nope. No one likes it here.

I am prepared to see every ESPN, Herald, Yahoo article that says we are finished on this site. I hear that.

After what we went through last year with spygate, we'll handle this and play one game at a time. We know this is a great team, everyone else is about find that out....The thing about the hit, why no penalty?

Ya mean 'kneegate' ? yep, im ready, but not really willing.

I can't wait to read about how we "got lucky" after every win this year (12+).

Kool-aid. Homerism. Hope. Trust. Fanhood. Go Pats.

I'm ready for that part...............

I'm not ready for the subdued (and open somtimes) cheering of his injury that will go on around the country. I swear, if Marshall Faulk so much as utters the work "Karma", I will ****ing go nuts.

That part is despicable.

Well dont watch Espn, but Deion Sanders already says stick a fork in us..

We wont be 4-12, but 14-2 is no longer going to happen either..

10-6 is now realistic...

Bring on the naysayers! I find myself more of a fan this morning, reading all of the pessimism from the media and other fans.

Let them pontificate on the demise of the "dynasty" while I enjoy watching BB at his best... improvising and adjusting.

Matt Cassel (Can we start calling him "Mattie" yet?) is a good backup with a great organization and a talented team. Let the Media tell the Pats that they can't win...we'll see.

the pats maybe this year's surprise team. almost every year it seems that some team comes out of nowhere to win.

After last year i think I can handle anything thrown at this team by media 'experts'

I'm not up to listening to the "experts" so I'll continue my media blackout from last year.

I'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back